Hydroponic - Gigabud - Pineapple Express - OG Kush - Kandy Kush

Happy 4/20 Alk

Good weed to you my friend, on this historic day!

:passitleft:

Hope you're having a happy 420 down under mate & may the marijuana gods bless you with another fruitful harvest! ~Peace~:ganjamon::Namaste::rollit::roorrip:

A couple shots for ya of my Super Grapes Apes which are doing nicely at 23 days into flowering!:circle-of-love:

Super_Grape_Ape-Day_23.JPG

Super_Grape_Ape_at_23_Days_.JPG

hey CM!
girls are looking good ma friend!! i popped in to check on them on the tube a week or so ago and they were doing GREAT but that was to be expected ;]]

it just occurred to me if i need to flush the gigabuds earlier than the rest i could just detach their pots from the recirculating system and get my partner to water them manually 3x or 4x a day :] hahaha MIGHT work *hmmmms*

I run a similar system, black holes (Mfg) for drippers yours are nicer 12000 lights
similar situation, pineapple express will finish behind blue dream 2 weeks maybe.
point ... add an additional smaller rez for me pretty simple feed and drain lines are plug and play put on left side of room, couple lines
additional pump, timer etc

add... on all..... of my buckets all.... i drill 1/2" holes at the top flange 2 or 3 on every side on every bucket inner and outer buckets.
this allows me to tie a a stake with stiff wire on the outside if i need to, I always do, top bucket flange, is about 4" above lower bucket flange, so makes 2 points for secure stake, or low stress training made easy no more duct tape on side of buckets

i intend to set up another room 12000 soon, my third, I will some of your ideas, bottom of the bucket drain
the sprayers I love Im an old dude with a lot of time on my hands what a nice hobby no I was not at woodstock, but I did take your girlfriend you left behind and yes I know the guy, who invented the evil weed peace,love, farm out and gravy ya'all

Back
Top Bottom