G-13 Gigabud & SLH Journal-Crazy Horse

I totally agree with you Langa but my SLH in my fisrt grow journal never had any problems at all, and thats using the same nutes so im at a loss trying to explain it, maybe i never shook my bottle enough lol who knows??

My problem has come back with the gigabud but the buds are forming quite well and the pistils look bright white and healthy so I dont know whats going on lol

According to g13 labs the gigabud should be ready on the 15th of august so it may be normal for the leaves to be loosing colour although i think its more of a eight week strain thatn a 5-6 week one! oh god!!! :bongrip:

Hey dude I've been growing g-13 labs gigabud for a long while now and I can tell you it like nutes. It finishes in 8-9 weeks depending and really sucks the nutes. I use flora series which contains a good amount of nitrogen the whole ride and it solves the premature yellowing. Mix in some veg nutes with your bloom and you will be on the right track.

I watched some test conducted by advanced nutrients and through their testing they claimed the MMJ uses just as much N during flowering as it does P and K. I dont know if I agree 100% but it does hold some truth because I bloom with heavy N the whole ride and my nugs are pretty damn nice.

People will tell you they dont like to smoke nitrogen but if you get asked that, return and say "thats why I FLUSH my plants" because its true, flushing removes salts and nutrients and then your leafs will yellow. IMO id rather not have my plants yellow during heavy bud formation I.E. 4th, 5th, 6th weeks rather the last weeks of ripening like during the flush.

Good luck on your grow, and by the way a cheap pH pen can be had from ebay. I think 14.95 or something? Check it out, accurate and easy. Peace bro :peace:

Hey dude I've been growing g-13 labs gigabud for a long while now and I can tell you it like nutes. It finishes in 8-9 weeks depending and really sucks the nutes. I use flora series which contains a good amount of nitrogen the whole ride and it solves the premature yellowing. Mix in some veg nutes with your bloom and you will be on the right track.

I watched some test conducted by advanced nutrients and through their testing they claimed the MMJ uses just as much N during flowering as it does P and K. I dont know if I agree 100% but it does hold some truth because I bloom with heavy N the whole ride and my nugs are pretty damn nice.

People will tell you they dont like to smoke nitrogen but if you get asked that, return and say "thats why I FLUSH my plants" because its true, flushing removes salts and nutrients and then your leafs will yellow. IMO id rather not have my plants yellow during heavy bud formation I.E. 4th, 5th, 6th weeks rather the last weeks of ripening like during the flush.

Good luck on your grow, and by the way a cheap pH pen can be had from ebay. I think 14.95 or something? Check it out, accurate and easy. Peace bro :peace:

Thank you for that info LED FREAK!! its good to hear from someone who has grown this strain, makes me laugh hearing its a 8-9 week strain, 5-6 weeks is a good selling point i suppose but not very accurate. :peace:

Gigabud 38 days into flower

DSC000689.JPG

DSC000698.JPG

DSC000845.JPG

DSC000865.JPG

DSC000875.JPG

DSC000885.JPG

DSC000925.JPG

SLH CLONE
DSC000893.JPG

man looking nice and frosty excellent job,did you figure out what was causing you problems?

Cheers Langa :Rasta:
I bought the same soil as my first journal and re-potted my slh clone and it looks great, shiny green leaves coming through so my problem is with the other peat soil, its causing some lock out and thats why im getting yellow/red leaves, basicaly ive got lots of deficiencys, i think red leaves is phosphorus def.

Ive fushed her god knows how many times, the buds look quite small but ok and trichs are showing so should have bud for the start of september which is right on Q for my birthday.
:lot-o-toke:

GigaBud looks great! :thumb:

So does the SLH!!! :Rasta:

Thank you OMM :surf:

problems can be so time comsuming but at least i know not to make these mistakes again and my gigabud should make it to harvest time... :yummy:

Just read thru your journal here and sorry for your loss on that slh. On the other hand great job on the clones and +reps. Im sure you will get the gigabud back up to pace. Its still looking nice, but little problems can progress rather quickly. Hope you find a solution quickly. :peace:

Just read thru your journal here and sorry for your loss on that slh. On the other hand great job on the clones and +reps. Im sure you will get the gigabud back up to pace. Its still looking nice, but little problems can progress rather quickly. Hope you find a solution quickly. :peace:

Thanks for stoppin in 619ster :thumb:

My clones are doing great now they are in different soil and i should get around an oz from my flowering gigabud, at least she never died on me lol I will be chopping her in 2 -3 weeks...:yummy: :peace:

man she has some crazy ass leaves going on there!! buds are looking good though regardless good job

Yes the leaves are turning crazy purple on me lol i cant see anything wrong with the buds apart from their small size but she is filling in quite good now. I snipped some smaller buds off and had a smoke!, it packs a punch and thats with quick dryed bud so it will be even better in two weeks time and a proper cure :yummy:

Harvest time is here OMM! :hookah:

Ive already tested a few smaller buds and i can tell its about ready because its quite strong, i think it tastes alot like northern lights...has a nice dank smell!!

A Few Pics of Slh And Gigabud........

DSC001314.JPG

DSC001285.JPG

DSC001304.JPG

DSC001264.JPG

DSC001275.JPG

I think ive only got an ounce off my gigabud but thats ok considering the problems i had. I find it quite a strong strain and its quick to flower so i think its a keeper for at least another grow or two.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom