G 13 Haze

MOTAvation: Thx m8, I also hope I can harvest it in time. I'm curious about the SpeedQueen, what type of strain is it?

StonyGeoff: Thx m8, and the same to you m8. You got into flowering yet?

BubbaKush: Thx m8 ;) :roorrip:

paperboy: Thx m8, The hight on the plant is 60 cm, from floor to top of the highest plant. The plants are 40 inches from dirt to the highest top. Wow, your 1st post, hope you will stick around. Its the best Grow forum on internet, and you can learn much here. And you used the first post on me, that is special hehe. :bongrip:

Well, now I need to water my plants ( Pure water ) so see you guys later.

Peace :bong::yummy::roorrip:

hawkster7: thx man ;)

RLMCHATCH: Thx m8, really nice complement there. I am glad you liked the journal, and will do another journal after this on SeaOfGreen. I also hope I wil not get discovered by ppl walking or by cops. I have spent 6 hours just watching from outside just to see how ppl are reacting when going under my open window. So far its looking good, ppl are to busy to notice I hope.

Btw all my sensi clones are rooted. I am planning the Hydro setup now.
The setup needs to hold around 60 plants. Gonna try the NTFS :roorrip:

Lol, After the first flush 25% of the soil dissapered hehe, so I filled in some more cocco dirt. You can see the image I posted earlier that the roots are showing. Fixed it now.

Anyways thx for all the nice comments, if it wasn't for you guys there wouldnt be a journal.

PS: sorry for the bad spelling, dont have dictionary now and very high

Peace :grinjoint::roorrip::bongrip:

Seeing all those Roots,scares the hell out of me,been an outdoor grower for at least 35Yrs. can't let that happen outdoor's.I want to try some of that G13 been years sence I had any Good Sative

I am also a little bored with Indicas, Where I live hash is more normal than weed. It is crazy, I live in the scandinavia and ppl don't bother with growing sense there is so much good potent hash from Marocco, Nepal, Afghan etc. We pay 15 $ here for 1 gram of verry good hash. And the weed goes for 30 $ pr gram.

hehe, You should try it, Its a very good outdoor plant as I heared in Amsterdam, it will yield you good. Growing outside would be a dream, how much ordinary yield you get pr plant. Is it harder to grow outside than inside?

Peace :roorrip:

on the hash plant my sister has been growing for many yrs.at least 40 or more and she get's at least 5 to 7 Lbs. per plant,it has A lot to do with your ground,it must irragate VERRY good,No pooling water,lots of high nitrogen steer manure,watered in real good and kept MOIST NOT WET at all times until flowering starts,then STOP with the Nitrogen,go to A Verry good Bloom product until A week or so before you harvest.(water only)to clear out those salts and SHIT.To answer you about how easy it is growing outdoors,that's all I know so for me it works DAM GOOD!!!will try A gro journal next year to show how I learned to GRO from my Sis.

DoopSther..
Your grow is beautiful and you've grown buds that are as tasty looking as any I have seen. PLEASE be careful.
As much as we all love our herb..the pleasures given by it are nothing compared to our freedom. Best of Luck and be safe.:smokin:

Peace :roorrip:

hawkster7: OMG, thats allot. Think I will try a outdoor grow for next year, try and autoflowering strain, Lowryder2 maybe. What type of strain do you usally grow outside?

Runamok: thx m8. so true :roorrip: I will be more careful for the next grow. secure alittle better.

BubbaKush: Its actually not bad, I have read of 1 guy in the newspaper that smuggled 19 kg of hash from marocco to Norway, he was 22 years old and he just got community service 420 hours. It is crazy, He got 420 hours LOL. "420" hours community service is the highest you can get here before Jail. He got it because of hard childhood, but anyways 19 kilo here is street valued at 400 000 $. But for me if I got cought, would be a warning and hard ticket maybe 3 000 $. Or hardest jail for a month or 2. But when I upgrade to 60 plant its 100 % 1 month - 1 year.

If you got cought with a gram up to 15 grams its no problem, they will take it and you will get a ticket of 500 $. A year ago I had a party, we where sitting and smoking like crazy with my bongs in the living room when 5 police officers come into the room and searched the whole erea. They where looking for a guy they said, and they checked the place just because we had so loud music at 4 am. They noticed the pipes and bongs and of course the hasj peaces. and just laughed, they told us to keep it down and they wont do anything about it, Where I live we have bigger I mean much bigger problem with drinking and alcohol, fighting and rape so on. The guys that are smoking weed or hash is just a waste of time and they know we don't do anything wrong to injure or harm anyone.
I remember 2 years ago they got away all the hasj and had major busts leaving only a few suppliers left, what happened after that was ppl from age 13 - up went for stronger stuff, Pills and such Valium etc becomming addicted to that. So I think they understand that Scandinavia need hasj or then Pills and harder stuff is needed. Really sad actually

Sorry about all I wrote just babbling away here

Peace :cool::roorrip::grinjoint:

those auto straines do get you Hi But you dont get much unless you have A bunch of them and if you gro outside what's the point might as well go for some shot plants,lots more production

I wish. We have 18 hours of sunlight in summer, someplaces up north in Norway it doesn't even get dark 24 hours of Sunlight hehe. In september it get light in 7 am and holds on until 11 PM so hard to flower them. October is very cold, and can be 10 degrees in the day mid october. I think maybe make some Lowryder seeds 1000 maybe then sort it out over a field, pull out all the males when needed. If I grow big plants they will be allot easier to see for other ppl, helicopters and so on.

When I mean growing outside I mean all the grow space and free electricity. And no plants here will interupt and pollenate my plants ;)

Peace

Her is a new photo update.

My girls are now 65/77 days into flowering. I changed my mind, I will do 80 days, but the 3 last days without any water and totaly darkness. Anyways, Been flushing for 3 days now :) and they haven't reacted so far, no dead or yellowing leaves yet. Should happen soon.

Here is a random bud selected throught the Scrog, The other picture is of another bud but from same plant, the only difference is that I used blits, it makes it much easyer to see the crystalls. This is allmost how it looks to me when I see with my own eyes. and still 2 weeks left :D
4170.jpg

898.jpg

Here is a overview
1645.jpg

1550.jpg

1460.jpg

1366.jpg

12109.jpg

3250.jpg

2280.jpg

Here is under the net and how it looks there
974.jpg

1841.jpg

Here is the mother clone I took earlier, this I splitted in 10.
1841.jpg

Peace :roorrip::grinjoint::bongrip:

I am also a little bored with Indicas, Where I live hash is more normal than weed. It is crazy, I live in the scandinavia and ppl don't bother with growing sense there is so much good potent hash from Marocco, Nepal, Afghan etc. We pay 15 $ here for 1 gram of verry good hash. And the weed goes for 30 $ pr gram.

That's insane brother :thedoubletake: buds are looking good anyway :cheesygrinsmiley: I'll be turning my lights back very soon! Week or 2 max!

Hey RLMCHATCH: I have 20. Thx for the complement.

StonyGeoff: Thx m8, good can't wait to see your result. ;) :roorrip:

My plants have been flushed for a week now. One week of flushing left, after that I will let my plants dry out in the soils
totaly dark for 3 days. Then harvest!!!
I am hoping for 500 grams or more cured. :roorrip::roorrip::roorrip::roorrip::roorrip:
Anyways, my plants are at 69 days into flowering, Only 11 days left. I thought this day would never come. I took some nice photos for you guys after 7 days of flush, you can see my leafs are starting to get pretty yellow and screaming for some neuts, hehe.

6130.jpg

2283.jpg

1368.jpg

4175.jpg

3254.jpg

5151.jpg

8101.jpg

7121.jpg

4174.jpg

3253.jpg

Here is the Sensi Super Skunk I got from my brother. Flowering verry good, Actually its flowering better then the G13 Haze. If you remember I took |0 clones from her a week in to the flowering time.
2282.jpg

Hope you guys like the update.

Peace :rollit::grinjoint::smokin::cool:

Back
Top Bottom