G 13 Haze

Me thinks he is probably here in the states...and his buds are still curing at his mate's house. He worked to hard to abandon us now!:smokin:

Those pictures of your grow were amazing. I have tried an authentic g13 cross only once and its now my favorite strain, Ive never tasted anything stronger. I dream of getting those seeds from barneys but his site doesn't ship to where I or anyone im friends with live.

smokin a hit for ya-
Big Red

I gotta say doopsther thats a mighty grow you have achived there just going to start my journal if anyone wants to drop in im going to be using the same seeds as you. Hope i get as good a grow as you!

Safe.....keep smokin :roorrip:

Hey guys,

I am kind of back now and will start a new grow soon ;)

I am so so so SORRY that I haven't wrote anything before now. Been very busy with my new Job and working my way to the top. I am now happy of what I have done with my Job and I am proud to say that I am a Stoner who are making seriously much money now. :D

I would also say if it wasn't for the smoke I would not make 200 000 usd a year ;) The best part is that I can be High when I am working hahahaha.

I will now grow in a much smaller scale, but I will do it even better that the last time. I have build a Hydroponic now FINALLY as I don't always have time to water them.

I got 800 g on the harvest, and was very very happy with the results. Anyways The taste was a mild lemon taste, and was very sweet.

I hope you all will follow my next post, and I am so glad that some of you enjoyed the thread and got a grow kick.

Btw I am in Florida now. I love the states, thinking of maybe buying a real estate here in Orlando.

Peace Guys :roorrip::grinjoint::cool:

hey, no problem bro. Everyone has their own thing to do and if yours is giveing one testimony that a stoner can work and make good money then, So Be It !
If you can post a picture of your grow then that would surely make it much more interesting. How about a picture of you smoking a fat joint laying on a pile of money!!!!!! LOL
I also smoke daily and make a decent life for my family but the posts I get the most response from is when I toss in a pic or 2 and give someone some viable usefull information they may be able to use.
I have G13 Haze mom out in the cold, frost for the past three nights in a row and she is doing great! I have her in a large 8 gal landscape pot, black so it draws some heat! I had some fungus knats and so out she went into the freezing cold to kill those little bastards off. They can't take the cold for long. I will leave her out for another 2 maybe 3 more nights to make sure.
I will let you know how it works. Spider mites can not take it either and they move away quikly when it gets cold!
Let us hear about your grow and post a pic if you can!
Keep it up bro and spend it wisely, be blessed, prosper and grow big buds!

Does that work, this seems interesting, you must let me know how it goes. Well this grow is done 2 month ago ( Go one side back and you will see ) and no picture left to post, but I posted some harvest pictures a couple of month ago. I cannot post pictures of me as that can send me to jail for a very long time and wouldn't have a job anymore hehe.
I will update the picture on the new grow on a new journal I am doing, but the only thing I have done so far with the other grow is to make the hydroponic setup. Hopefully it will work, hehehe.
If you read what I wrote that it's because of my smoking I am doing well on my job and that is why I wrote it ( I smoke when I am working ). I am sorry if you miss understood it but I feel like I have acomplished something and Its all because of my smoking.
Anyways I wish you good luck on the G13 haze mom and you MUST let me know how the plant is doing after.

Peace :grinjoint::roorrip::bong:

florida huh?
you may want to try an outdoor grow if you can
florida is a pretty good place to grow
nice and humid, sunny, rains a lot
its just those damn hurricanes

Hehe, I am only here on vacation for now, but I am looking for a vacation house here to buy so I can spend some time here when I get older. Maybe Ill try then hehe,

Anyways Hurricanes are really bad and I doubt they would survive it hehe. I haven't seen anyone planting outside here before, and I think that is why. But you can have them in soil, then bring them safely in if there is any storm on the way.

Peace :roorrip::grinjoint::cool:

Ha ha ha ha, hey bro, I smoke on the job as well. I guess you could say that is part of my job, to smoke what I produce, he he he. Awwww, the G13 mama is back under the warmth of the 400 mh so she can veg. Shes doing very well. I will have about 11 months to grow this time. I am useing a new receipe from some northern california indians. very interesting that i have not heard of it before myself since i was born and grew up here in northern calif. Anyways,
I saw some monsters and they were grown outdoors, soil, from clone, 6 months from rooted clone to harvest and there were some heavy, no, there were some giant plants. They had some that put out over 20 lbs! (No Exaggerating, No Kidding)
Special formula is used for these giants and I now have it!
I will try it and see how it works. Sorry, I swore secrecy on the formula untill they release it themselves. I am only allowed to use it myself . I hope to talk them into produceing it for market so everyone can grow these giants!
I will keep posting here!

I hope everything comes out perfect for you bro! Seems like you really have put a lot of thought and of coarse $ into your grow.
I have been doing G13 Haze for a few years now. I crossed it with Sweet God and now it has flavor, lots of taste and smell and grows like a weed, LOL !
I use all organic soil, for the veg I use 4ft 40 watt Ott-Lite flouresents (400watts) on the sides of my grow box, (8' L x 5' W x 8' H) and I use a 400 watt Hps and a 600 watt MH from the top. I keep rotating the plants for equal lighting. I use a couple of 18" fans and a humidifier and it stays right at 70% humidity. I remove the humidifier when flowering and use 600hps and 400mh
The ott-lites keep everything dense, very dense and robust. The metal halide keeps them growing up and out but they stay full, dense, extremely robust! little space between branching, perfect for scrog but I just grow them in 5 gal pots with earth juice soil and nutrients. I also use oyster shell and a secret organic nutrient that makes them fill in from top to bottom, not an empty space anywhere!

Back
Top Bottom