Hydroponic - Gigabud - Pineapple Express - OG Kush - Kandy Kush

Thanks mate & them little red eyed devils are getting drenched every three days with the stuff in the photo which I hope works so I don't have poor flower production come harvest. It's mainly the Silver Haze plants that are affected & if getting to bad will just abort the strain completely and finish off the Super Grape Apes that I cloned for my next crop. Should have known better then to mix up the strains when growing hydroponically being they all take different feedings and what not & I feel you know what I'm talking about. Live & learn is what I always say then don't make the same mistake twice in life's game! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC07373.jpg

good luck with eradicating them mites CM! and yep, i know what you're saying with the mixing plants in hydro.. one thing i was a little worried about with this grow- more different harvest times more than anything and flushing them.. but yeah- some plants can handle the heat a bit more than others etc which can make things trickier- master jugglers :cheesygrinsmiley:

so, i went over to the room last night and decided that it was time to start the final flush- thursday is the deadline, as i found out our mate- who is the landlord of the house where the grow is.. has put the house on the market and wants to hold an "open day" on thursday- the feker! ... ah well, such is life. i consider it a sign to call it a day and get the fek outta dodge! :cheesygrinsmiley:

so.. 3 days and all will be done. i bought a new camera yesterday too- took a few shots with it even though i havent read the owners manual yet and have no idea of how to take close ups with it yet loL just a couple which i'll upload in a jiffy.

Sweet Alk. & people sure have a way of stirring up the pot as I call by not giving a f--k about what we do or want & I find upsetting at best with all the time & money I invest growing medical cannabis. Hypocrites & can't wait to see the new pics.! What kind of camera did you get? Mines a Sony Exmor model with 20x zoom plus a lot of other gadgets I've haven't had a chance to get to yet but will in the future I'm sure since I love nature photography also.

ok.. so these will prolly be the last shots before harvest... bare with me while i still learn how to use this camera :cheesygrinsmiley:

first pics of all of the gurls:
P10000251.JPG

gigabuds(right) pine x's(left)
P10000243.JPG

pines:
P10000192.JPG

OGK main colas:
P10000174.JPG

OGK main(solo)
P10000123.JPG

another of all of them:
P10000163.JPG

one of the pines i think:
P10000133.JPG

pine X:
P10000112.JPG

all of them from the other end:
P10000083.JPG

one of the tall gigabud pheno-main colas:
P10000072.JPG

another of the OGK main cola:
P10000061.JPG

gigabud:
P10000031.JPG

thanks all for watching and following my journal AND contributing with positive comments and feedback! i greatly appreciate every single one :cheesygrinsmiley:
next pics will probably be of harvesting the lovely ladies and of nugs being trimmed and prolly bubble hash or dry-ice kief!
peace good 420 folk /|\

Exceptional work Alk. and I hope you have a great harvest! :bravo::thumb::high-five: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Sweet Alk. & people sure have a way of stirring up the pot as I call by not giving a f--k about what we do or want & I find upsetting at best with all the time & money I invest growing medical cannabis. Hypocrites & can't wait to see the new pics.! What kind of camera did you get? Mines a Sony Exmor model with 20x zoom plus a lot of other gadgets I've haven't had a chance to get to yet but will in the future I'm sure since I love nature photography also.

i hear ya brother!! our mate knew about the whole deal and was gonna be on the receiving end of a fair few fine nugs as thanks for keeping an open mind- they smoke like chimneys anyhoo!.. but not even 6 months down the track and the feker turned sour(green eyed monster???) and after all the work my grow partner put into cleaning the house and yard.. got it spick and span(=clean as can be) and now they wanna put it on the market-now that it looks so damned great(when my partner took it over it was a literal nightmare with rubbish strewn about and a shitload of junk left which we dumped.. and so on). and i feel ya with your situation Cm! all i can say is when ppl hinder us from being able to help others and do what we can to support others they'll be getting their quota of karma to deal with!
ok.. vent over :cheesygrinsmiley: life can be one choppy ocean to navigate sometimes... i feel confident in my big ole karmic LONGBOARD to keep me safe from the reefs and carry on with bigger, better and brighter horizons.. and i hope the same goes with you brother Cm!
/|\

oh, sorry CM, i forgot to mention its just a cheapy.. a panasonic LZ20 Lumix- 21x optical zoom, 16.1 MP and a few other gadgets i'll get my head around soon i hope :cheesygrinsmiley:

My little vent back would be my own siblings did the same thing to me & after it was I who played the role of caregiver for our late mother in her golden years & who passed on recently which is all a part of life we know of from the beginning but are now stepping into the scene after the fact stating I'm a drug addict who can't get a job & was feeding off my parents for some twisted psychological reason & I myself consider to be a form of treason & all because I smoke the green. Crazy hey & glad you don't have that crap watching your back my man. Rant done & it's time to roll a blunt then move on!:rofl::rollit:

howd you get them to mature so fast?

tender loving care good man! treat em right, pamper em, show em you love em... remain faithful to em... and they'll treat you right brother! :cheesygrinsmiley:

My little vent back would be my own siblings did the same thing to me & after it was I who played the role of caregiver for our late mother in her golden years & who passed on recently which is all a part of life we know of from the beginning but are now stepping into the scene after the fact stating I'm a drug addict who can't get a job & was feeding off my parents for some twisted psychological reason & I myself consider to be a form of treason & all because I smoke the green. Crazy hey & glad you don't have that crap watching your back my man. Rant done & it's time to roll a blunt then move on!:rofl::rollit:

i hear that brother!!! dang- that shit makes me mad grrrrrrrr.... im guna have a few black finger hash spots and move on with ya mate! LOL and your latest POTM is freaken royalty man! :cheesygrinsmiley: :adore::green_heart:

howd you get them to mature so fast?

the gigabuds were only gauged to go approx 55 days- not long, and the others werent too far behind bro. not long growers these ones... hitting em with shooting powder and budstorm wouldve brought em on too- combination of good nutes and good music ;] im not expecting to reach my goals with these(1GPW or 10+oz per)- although i think they will be exceptional smoking! :cheesygrinsmiley: i dont think i'll be TOO far off my goals.. by a few Oz each plant i think. i'll be over-the-moon happy if i can get 6-8 oz off the OGK, im expecting something in the same region with the others, and maybe SLIGHTLY tilting the scales with the gigabuds to hopefully get something in the region of around 7-9 oz ea(dry), the nugs are solid as heck and have a nice weight to em.. so my fingers and toes are crossed with what i can get off em- if i can get anywhere near 1gpw i'll be absolutely stoked. next will be a mix of good ole big bud x white widow and holy grail kush, maybe one of my domina x cheeses to freshen it up a bit.. but after that i'll be back purely to cash croppers for sure! prolly a cindy99 hybrid(which i got some of my own, crossed with big budxsuper skunk#1) which kicks up some MAJOR BUD.
keep it green brother /|\

ok.. so these will prolly be the last shots before harvest... bare with me while i still learn how to use this camera :cheesygrinsmiley:

first pics of all of the gurls:
P10000251.JPG

gigabuds(right) pine x's(left)
P10000243.JPG

pines:
P10000192.JPG

OGK main colas:
P10000174.JPG

OGK main(solo)
P10000123.JPG

another of all of them:
P10000163.JPG

one of the pines i think:
P10000133.JPG

pine X:
P10000112.JPG

all of them from the other end:
P10000083.JPG

one of the tall gigabud pheno-main colas:
P10000072.JPG

another of the OGK main cola:
P10000061.JPG

gigabud:
P10000031.JPG

thanks all for watching and following my journal AND contributing with positive comments and feedback! i greatly appreciate every single one :cheesygrinsmiley:
next pics will probably be of harvesting the lovely ladies and of nugs being trimmed and prolly bubble hash or dry-ice kief!
peace good 420 folk /|\

awesome colas +reps all day long:bravo:

Last pics til cut? Got another week easy don't do this to me Haha. Looking great

:rofl: sorry Sensei! i'll put some pics up tonite as i decided to cut them today! :O

the plan was to cut them 2moro anyway as there was an open home set for thursday... but with work being so damned hectic at present i decided to call it today, as we had an early day due to rain.. and give them the chop with only 3 days flushing :yikes: i know its not much time to rinse but i was left with little choice.. either that or pull an all nighter 2moro night- chopping, trimming and cleaning house for the next day.. this way i get atleast one extra day to help clean up.
LOVED your heavy's btw Sensei!! amazing work young fella ~the force is strong with this one~ ;p
WOOT! just got hit with the most hellish thunder grumbling ive heard in along while :D gawd i love storms :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom