KushMeister's First Grow, Kandy Kush, SleeSkunk, Haze

Hey KushMeister, great harvest and way to go fighting all the battles to the end. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right? Just wanting to harvest early to taste the sweetness would be my battle. :tokin:

Thanks Skunky! :thumb:

I still have to wait for the buds to cure. :popcorn:

It certainly helps to have some stash around so you don't have to raid your grow.

Hey kush buddy. Great harvest and congratulations. Sry I'm a little late... better than never I guess.

Thanks Northener! Not a bad haul if I say so myself! I'm happy with it.

How's things up your neck of the woods?

Oh well ya know... Never a dull moment. Got in a car accident last week and broke my phone. No one got hurt and I wasn't driving so not a huge deal, but without my phone I have no way of updating. So needless to say I got quite behind on all the journals I follow and just got caught up not 5 min ago.

Oh well ya know... Never a dull moment. Got in a car accident last week and broke my phone. No one got hurt and I wasn't driving so not a huge deal, but without my phone I have no way of updating. So needless to say I got quite behind on all the journals I follow and just got caught up not 5 min ago.

Hey man, glad you're alright! :high-five:

Looking forward to seeing an update on your journal.

The Wrap Up

Back in the 70s I had access to a nice big veggie garden plot and grew about 30 female plants from "Colombian" seeds. I weeded out all the males and practiced topping the way my mom had taught me. By late summer I had a row of waist high shrubs with nice white pistils popping all over. I also had one ten foot tall monster that I let grow natural with no topping. I only had one problem, I was getting paranoid that someone would find my girls and rip me off. So, one day, probably mid August, I harvested the shrubs but left the monster, it was mixed in with the tall corn stalks, maybe no one would notice. No chance. The very next morning she was gone. Someone had scoped out my grow and was waiting for their moment to strike. I had been right to be paranoid. Such was the scene, growing weed in suburban Connecticut in the 70s. I tell this story because, until recently, it was my most successful experience growing weed. It was also the last time I grew weed until recently.

I've seen a few good journal wrap ups here on 420mag, where the grower goes though the pros and cons of the grow and lessons learned, but I'm going to skip all that. Sure, this grow had its pros and cons, but when I really look at it, it was all a great learning experience. Even culling males, screwing up supercropping, fighting fungus gnats and finding hermies. I have no complaints.

A big thanks goes out to all who participated in this journal, to the 420mag staff and community in general. You guys rock! You're the best online community I've ever had the pleasure of participating in. :thanks:

I will post a final weight and smoke report on the Sleeskunk buds in my new journal. And with that, 420mag administrator please move this journal to the completed journals section at your leisure.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I am reporting this to be moved to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Great harvest Kushman! See ya on the other side!

Back
Top Bottom