Mrniceguy's 1ST Grow 10 Plant WW PPP Bubblicious Kandy Kush X Skunk

Re: MRNICEGUYS 1ST GROW 10 PLANT WW PPP Bubblicious KANDY KUSH X SKUNK GO BIG OR GO H

Nah that would definitly be overloaded bro. Maybe run an extension cord from another room?:blushsmile:

Re: MRNICEGUYS 1ST GROW 10 PLANT WW PPP Bubblicious KANDY KUSH X SKUNK GO BIG OR GO H

I could run an extension cord into the room but would it still be grounded? I just remembered I have another 3 pronged grounded outlet in the garage about 35 ft away. Or I have a 2 pronged outlet about 15ft away in the basement. I also read that if the cord for the ballast is longer than 10 ft the light is not as bright.

BTW - My TV says 225W

Do you kno how much current is on each circuit? prolly 15A or 20A. if 15 i'd say you're definitly pushing it, but on 20 maybe. I'm not an electrician tho I must admit, i kno the bare basics.

I thought it was 15 but the circuits on the circuit panel all say 20 on the end of the switches. I dont even know the basics but I believe that number is the amps.

From what I read Amps = Watts/Volts. My TV is 245W and 120V = 2A
The lights are 600W 1200W/120V (I think they would be 120V) = 10A
Inline fan 125W/120V = 1A
Then add maybe 1A for the cable box and my weak surround sound.

Approx 14 amps total assuming the tv is one. Approximate figures seeing as how math and I have never gotten along. That would be close.

I also thought that I could have my lights on time during when I am asleep for approx 8 hours and that would leave me 4 hours of time to do work on them, which is usually the timeframe I work on them anyway. And I just wouldnt use the tv for 4 hours each morning.

Yea 14 amps is right there at the cut off which would be about 15+ on a 20. I know on a 15A you dont wanna go higher than 11/12 so 14 should be cool on a 20.

Yo MrNice......your babies are looking REALLY nice! You would be hard-pressed to find better examples of what an LST'd plant should look like. Well done.

Yea 14 amps is right there at the cut off which would be about 15+ on a 20. I know on a 15A you dont wanna go higher than 11/12 so 14 should be cool on a 20.

I think I will try to put it up if they get really big. I am not sure how well the big kahuna reflector will cover 9-10 plants. So maybe halfway through flowering I will put it up. :thanks:

Yo MrNice......your babies are looking REALLY nice! You would be hard-pressed to find better examples of what an LST'd plant should look like. Well done.

Thanks, I started pretty late as far as LST instructions tell you to. Had I started earlier I would have gotten the stalk to encircle the inside of the container. (Like the black LST diagram I posted a couple pages back) I like the results of my LST work so much I will definitely be repeating it on my next grow. :thanks:

Here are some pics of the Bunch all taken before they had their morning bending.
Day 40 from seed.

000_0658.JPG

The big Kandy Kush X Skunk (below)

000_0659.JPG

The topped BUB that was scheduled to die but its doing well even pushed off the the side receiving a fraction of the light of the others.

000_06601.JPG

The PPP plant that has been impressing me.

000_06611.JPG

I hope I don't sound too redundant MNG, but seriously your ladies look sexy. Heck your topped BUB, that isnt getting much light looks better than one of my better ladies at this point. Kudos to you bro. These ladies are coming along textbook perfect. Nice green healthy big leaves. I'm really impressed by how awesome you're doin. Keep it up MNG ;)
How's the smell at this point?

I hope I don't sound too redundant MNG, but seriously your ladies look sexy. Heck your topped BUB, that isnt getting much light looks better than one of my better ladies at this point. Kudos to you bro. These ladies are coming along textbook perfect. Nice green healthy big leaves. I'm really impressed by how awesome you're doin. Keep it up MNG ;)
How's the smell at this point?

Thanks man, I cant wait for my first flowering :ganjamon:. The smell isnt too noticeable yet. Thankfully

OK TODAY IS DAY 1 OF FLOWERING DAY 43 FROM SEED

I watered with Tiger Bloom, Open Sesame, and Big Bloom today and switched over to the HPS bulb. I have been doing LST like crazy trying to get all the stalks to grow up instead of outward to try to get more space in the tent. Im going to have to make a decision on whether or not to use the other 600w light yet. Well see how things go. My off time is 5PM and on time then being 5AM. That way it works with my schedule.

Heres some group shots.

010211.JPG

009213.JPG

I'm crossing my fingers for 100% ladies!!!

Haha... now the party really starts :cheer:
hoping for all ladies too bro :goodluck:

I'm not seeing any male parts after doing a check and a few of them had what appeared to be female pre flowers but I am not going to make the call on them yet. They really looked great today after their first nap.

about 7-10 days into bloom it should be pretty obvious who's who.. jus about a week more maybe 2 :blushsmile::cheer:

Everything is going great. I dont have any pics for a couple days but not much is goin on yet. I have a question about working with a green light bulb during the lights off period. Can it be any type of green bulb? All I found was a green cfl bulb and I was hesitant to use it down there. Hopefully updates of the sexes of the plants soon.

Yup a green cfl should work fine. I used a green party incandescant and it worked fine for me. :blushsmile:

OK HERE ARE THE RESULTS ON THE GIRLS.
As Maury would say, I am the FATHER OF 9 BIG OL GIRLS. Here is a couple group shots.

017114.JPG

016114.JPG

9 OUT OF 10 ARE INDEED FEMALE. Heres a pic of some pistils.

Female_Flowers_KK_x_S.JPG

1 KANDY KUSH x SKUNK WAS FULL OF BALLS. Heres some pics.

015133.JPG

009219.JPG

007260.JPG

006261.JPG

Congrats on all the ladies MNG. You're pimpin bro :thumb: They are lookin nicer and nicer each update. Im impressed bro :goodjob::bravo:

+rep

Congrats on all the ladies MNG. You're pimpin bro :thumb: They are lookin nicer and nicer each update. Im impressed bro :goodjob::bravo:

+rep

Thanks Dro
I am definitely not doing a perfect job but I damn sure did something right. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom