Mrniceguy's 1ST Grow 10 Plant WW PPP Bubblicious Kandy Kush X Skunk

mrniceguy101

OK LETS GET STARTED. :rocker:

I have 10 seedlings, 2 of which I will turn into mothers and 8 I will hopefully harvest.

1 Seedsman Seeds Feminized White Widow - Height : Medium, Tall - Type : (60%/40%) indica/sativa cross-strain - Flowering Time : 9-10 Weeks

3 Feminized Pure Power Plant
- Height : Medium - Type : Indica / Sativa (Mostly Sativa) Flowering time : 8-9 weeks

3 Nirvana Seeds Feminized Bubblelicious - Height : Medium - Flowering Time : 8 Weeks
Type : Mostly indica

3 Feminized Kandy Kush x Skunk - I have no info on them since they were free from Attitude Seeds so any info on them would be appreciated.

Supplies

1 600w HPS Ballast with HPS and Mh bulb. W/ Big Kahuna Reflector from HTG
(HPS for Flower and MH for 2nd half or so of Vegging.)
1 HTG Supply 2 Foot 2 Lamp PL-55 Tek Lamp (for seedlings) 6400K Bulbs
LIGHTS ARE ON 24HRS FOR SEEDLING AND VEG

6 Big Bags of Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil
1 Giant bag of Perlite (25% Perlite 75% FFOF)

74" x 74" 74" Mylar lined grow tent (off GREEDbay $190)

Ph Tester with 3 kinds of solution.
Fox Farms Nutes
Cal/Mag & Clearex if needed.

2 gal Nursery pots for Vegging ang 5 gal buckets for flowering
Red party Cups for Seedlings

Ventillation will be added once its needed for smell and circulation.
Temp with the CFL approx 74 (Temp is no concern as I can regulate it) Humidity at about 40% but hopefully going up for vegging.

THESE PICTURES ARE OF DAY 6 FROM SEED 3rd Days under the light.

005248.JPG

006214.JPG

003259.JPG

002298.JPG

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK :ganjamon:

Re: MRNICEGUYS 1ST GROW 10 PLANT WW PPP Bubblicious KANDY KUSH X SKUNK GO BIG OR GO H

dont worry about the dates buddy

the tent looks nice, its bigger than most i've seen and thats a big plus in my book. i love when they are babies, lol

Re: MRNICEGUYS 1ST GROW 10 PLANT WW PPP Bubblicious KANDY KUSH X SKUNK GO BIG OR GO H

Thanks phishy
I wish I had the funds to get 2 more 600s and really use all that space. It was real nerve racking the first 2 days under the light trying to figure out the placement of the light and how much to water to give but now I am settled in and comfortable with what I am doing.

Thanks phishy
I wish I had the funds to get 2 more 600s and really use all that space. It was real nerve racking the first 2 days under the light trying to figure out the placement of the light and how much to water to give but now I am settled in and comfortable with what I am doing.

all that only means is that the fruits of our labor will be that much more enjoyed ;)

I think your setup looks awesome - it reminds me a lot of other setups i've seen posted on forums, etc - most of which had tons of success...even down to the 'red plastic drinking cups' used for seedlings...lol...they seem to be popular!

Good luck, and keep your pH and temps regulated - everything should turn out greaby how things look so far! =)

:thanks:
I cant stress enough how much help the journals gave me. I know I spent a good month planning every detail out. My plan is to keep 2 plants as mothers and 8 into flowering and my goal is 8oz. :yummy:

I'm with you there MRNICEGUY most everything I know I learned from reading journals. It is an invaluable tool. +reps looks like you gave a good start.

Your Green Crack was definitely a top 10 contender of my choice of strain to grow. Yours are looking real good. What light are you using currently?

A 1000w switchable ballast from sunsystems I believe and an old yield master cooled hood, with a MH bulb for veg I'll switch to hps when I flip to flower. As far as the green crack goes it started out real good but I think the lst that I did in the beginning made it to branchy. Now ther are tons of branches but very few of them are very sturdy. I was able to tie some up close to the light and I think the combo of hormones and the extra light made them a bit more stout. I'm telling you I think they would be magnificent mother plants though.

Glad to have you on board. I am definitely a fan with your work. I was one of those people who didnt post for a long time (since I didnt want to pretend I knew anything) but I was shadowing your grow for quite a while. If my Bubblicious can look anything like yours then I will be a happy camper.

This may be a total noob question but how do you reply to a message with the blue text box from another persons statement above your response.

Press the quote button in the bottom right of that persons post.

Yeah well im going to be watchin, im also growing WW :welcome:

Yeah well im going to be watchin, im also growing WW :welcome:

I will be checkin in on yours as well. I hope to use my white widow as a mother plant since I only grew 1 and kept the other 4 seeds as backup or for the next grow.

Had I know I was definitely going to be doing cloning I would have put more thought into the cfl I bought, does anyone know if 2 of these lights here are going to be sufficient for 2 mother plants?
I am going to be building my mother keeper out of plywood instead of opting for another tent since they are all overpriced.
Thanks

The only thing I would do differently is I would pull dirty air out of your room not pull fresh air in.

If you are going to mount your fan in your grow room then I would start with your filter then run a line from your filter to your hood, then run a line from your hood to your fan, then run a line from your fan to the outside world. Then have a vent somewhere to allow the fresh air to naturally replace the air removed. This creates a negative pressure in your room and doesn't allow any unwanted smells to leak out any air leaving the room will go through the filter. If you force air into the room, like in the drawing, it will create a high pressure area in the room and the smelly air in the room will find away out through any leaks in the room.

The only thing I would do differently is I would pull dirty air out of your room not pull fresh air in.

If you are going to mount your fan in your grow room then I would start with your filter then run a line from your filter to your hood, then run a line from your hood to your fan, then run a line from your fan to the outside world. Then have a vent somewhere to allow the fresh air to naturally replace the air removed. This creates a negative pressure in your room and doesn't allow any unwanted smells to leak out any air leaving the room will go through the filter. If you force air into the room, like in the drawing, it will create a high pressure area in the room and the smelly air in the room will find away out through any leaks in the room.

Thanks A LOT I have spent more time stuck on trying to understand ventilation setup than any part of my setup. The more examples of setups I look at the more I become confused. So would I only need 1 fan with the way you describe it? Let me know if this is what you were talking about.

Vent_paint_drawing2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom