Black Jack - Black Gum - Soviet Ripper

There is a schedule, but sledgehammer stuff not on it. i havent looked at a schedule since day one.
just do what plants tell me too.

Well yes there is a schedule and yes it is on it... you gave me the schedule Boo... I don't follow it to the tee either but I use it for a guideline and usually it is about right for what the girls need at that stage of life... I do only use them at half strength normally but I do sorta go by the schedule.....:circle-of-love:

I haven't see anything on sledgehammer to strip the chems. on any schedule

K. So it does what strip the chems on roots too help replishes the roots health or guess I can go read it. Lmao. Thnk ya boo

I just added it to watering today. I never done it before. So any more info I might need . Shoot it on out there hun.

I usually water my next time with just purified water then go back to the nutes...:)....:circle-of-love:
Kool. I watered them with it like it says on bottle. Soaked them really good. I will do clean water next watering and then go back to nutes.. thanks hun.
My mind is going. lately

Kool. I watered them with it like it says on bottle. Soaked them really good. I will do clean water next watering and then go back to nutes.. thanks hun.
My mind is going. lately

I don't flush it after I put it in do I. I just water as normal right. Let that stuff work. Then after what couple days water with clean water to flush salts out then next time nutes right. I'm confusing myself now.

Another week of my girls boy and kidney stones. Jezzz. What stress . Paralyzed boy and kidney stones suck.

20150807_132921.jpg
20150807_132911.jpg
20150807_132856.jpg
20150807_132745.jpg
20150807_132711.jpg
Update for the week. I had some sledgehammer liquid for use but never used it. I talked with Denise here and figured I would use it. I thing a issue with previous grows the nuggets were lose. But I figured it was light. I have light thru bunch of bs now. So now that is gone. Now I am thinking of slat build up with much chems I'm an adding I should be using sledge stuff to remove the salts so plant can grow better. So we added 1 top per gallon and soaked the plants. After 3 days I will flush then 6th day will go back to nutes.

Watering day.. I tied more stems down to get more pent ration of light to lower half. Pipe cleaners are the best

Aug_8_clones_5_ww_an_1_wwmk.jpg
White widow clones. Started black out date 8/8
5 white widows and 1 white widow master cush

Nope. Haven't even looked. Can't tell this early in veg. Shoot hun it be another 3 weeks of strength it's got do. I just put them on the floor other day. Had been on a 5 gallon bucket.
Got 6 fingers on them. They ready. But not tall enough for me. I took samples off one I think is the mk. You said other one was female. So I got clones off her. If I didn't mix them up. Lmao.

Back
Top Bottom