Black Jack / Black Domino Mix

that work denise. i can run over there monday afternoon. after school.

cloudy cloudy cloudy. seen maybe 2-3 amber, on one leaf
20150329_120039.jpg
20150329_120006.jpg
20150329_115829.jpg
20150329_115425.jpg

the leaves a usually a bit ahead of the buds I like to check trichs on the buds to determine

i havent touched it yet. to even look see the amber on the buds. all i have is a 30x microscope here to look threw. make it hard to see. i get chance in next few days ill check them. i seen one or two on leaves so it want be long now.

had to go spend time with my fav person today , got two new babies for the veg tent. checked on ambers for the mother plant. i see a few ambers but not even enough to count 5 percent.

no hun the mother plant. has the ambers. got about 10 percent now.

this what ambers im looking at. D.
20150331_115716.jpg

i think its more than 10 percent now. looking at few more buds. seem i want to say. about 20 percent.

OK D, let me rephrase things. I Spent few hours with my Besty. Denise that has totally hasnt smoked enough and little nuts every onces in a while. and She gave ME 2 babies. then i went home to check ambers on mother plant and come to comclusion that its about ready to harvest..

AND YES i didnt smoke it all up. whole plant is still there minus 2 stems i did a taste test on. lol.:rofl:

couch lock for about 2 hours. couldnt do anything. but stare out in space.

going to start flushing out this week and harvest next week. or i might cut off tops and let the bottom catch up.

yeah true.
it was pretty good. i got get another person to tell me tho. been on this stuff so long and using it so much hard to tell to be honest.
but seems great to me . clean smooth and body buzz.

yeah cush is pretty good. i like the white widow i had. for sleep that is.

Back
Top Bottom