Black Jack / Black Domino Mix

well i think im going to abandon the CS , Cronic.
i dont see anything suggesting a male or even anything like one.
we try again on another plant, when i have time. i keep missing a day here and there with all crap i got going on. so better not to mess up my girl for few seeds. plus D is going to give me 2 seedlings for me so i want have to order any. i was talking to her other day and she said she is getting used to one kinda of plant and its not working for her. and i don't need that happen to me with my Barretts. to painful with out anything to kill the pain. But we accomplished the clones so 1 out of 2 things i wanted to do is done. so. ill chalk it up as good for now..:thumb:

i think i started on CS to late to be honest. in flowering stage that is. i think it should be way before it goes into flowering to be effective. least i think. so we just going to grow out my mother plant that looks so good. and clones are getting bigger now. so we in ok shape atm.

yea I start spraying as soon as I put it into 12/12 like I was saying the plant I spray goes in a week ahead of the others I plan to pollinate
youll get it down it works for sure when you have time just try again follow the instructions tho :rofl:
you can spray the same plant you plan to pollinate but like I said it has to be sprayed from the first week you put it in bloom and the nodes you want to turn have to be sprayed at least once a day
I have faith and confidence in you its not hard to do you just need some time daily to do it:thumb:

yeah i dont have that to much anymore not with school and the classes. Engineering Econ, Codes and Standards and Sustainable AG, which i have to get caught up.
yeah better to sit back take a sit and look at things. i have alot riding on this next life. or so next 20 years. then im done. if i live that long.

mother plant is going to be Amazing.
i hope.
:circle-of-love:
20150317_154716.jpg

:circle-of-love: the crop.
mother plant.
20150322_155726.jpg
20150322_155649.jpg
20150322_155639.jpg

brother sat plant.
20150322_155716.jpg
20150322_155658.jpg

clones.
20150322_155444.jpg
20150322_155437.jpg
20150322_155430.jpg
20150322_155423.jpg

they go into the veg tent. lol. three in the flowering tent is to much tho. found out that on this run.
veg tent only has 3 in them. it be another 4 weeks before the clones go into flowering. going to space them out where i keep two in flowering at all times.

thanks Jimmy . owe it all to Dennise

Back
Top Bottom