BRG - Black Soviet Gum - Trio Mix

Didn't his burn up to. The spider 9. Idk I would decently look good at it.

Yeah I defently would let him do that. Tell him the trouble we had with last ones also. And to spilt the switches to 2 instead of one. It cuts power in half but not on one switch. What I did to mine.

20160330_070102.jpg

2 weeks old now. After I watered her. Her name is Lonely

and of course I won the 864w Twilight LED but it is stuck in customs...:straightface: again...:straightface: it was supposed to be delived today but guess that's not happening since it's still in Honk Kong... Jason talked to them yesterday and it should be here next week... I just don't know what it is about karma and Twilight when it comes to me...:thedoubletake: Guess if all I have to do is wait .... it could be worse....:circle-of-love:

hiya 7! i been gone a few days...been taking care of the garden and working outside...how're things going for you? is the home invasion nearly over? i see you have lonely there...

hiya 7! i been gone a few days...been taking care of the garden and working outside...how're things going for you? is the home invasion nearly over? i see you have lonely there...
Yep she is lonely. Poor thing, I still have few weeks before a crew comes in and puts insulation in basement, then I can put big tent back up and grow more. Got few gifts from santa that will help grow.

and of course I won the 864w Twilight LED but it is stuck in customs...:straightface: again...:straightface: it was supposed to be delived today but guess that's not happening since it's still in Honk Kong... Jason talked to them yesterday and it should be here next week... I just don't know what it is about karma and Twilight when it comes to me...:thedoubletake: Guess if all I have to do is wait .... it could be worse....:circle-of-love:

kool, yeah you and them folks seem to have trouble. I fix trouble not share, lmao. Good you got light works now. Mine should last me forever much time I got in it.

kool, yeah you and them folks seem to have trouble. I fix trouble not share, lmao. Good you got light works now. Mine should last me forever much time I got in it.
Still scares me tho, just to strong of a light. Mines pulling 7k in luxs that's light a street light 4 foot away from buld. They put out a lot heat and heat creates fire. Heat air and anything that burns. And I still have a fire detector above mine. For extra peace of mind

Oh it's still stuck in customs... it's some silly holiday in China.. tomb sweeping or some such thing... I guess they go around and clean up the cemetery... IDK...:thedoubletake: I'm not in a panic over it... I have plenty of lights and this one is a panel not a COB and is about half the weight and no where near the heat... it was free... What was I supposed to do...:blushsmile:....I also won a bean Easter contest and some amazing genetics....:high-five:...:circle-of-love:

Dang girl, pass some good luck to me. Crap I need some.

20160405_080849.jpg
topped lonely and new growth started. Poor girl all alone

Back
Top Bottom