Outdoor Grow - Jack Herer - AK47 - Soviet Ripper

Haze4days

Hello all,

This is my first journal. I will be keeping it updated until finished. I am also new. This is my outdoor grow started from seed. They started a few months late but seem to be big anyway. Most growers outdoor suffered a cold spell but i brought mine inside during the cold and let them taste a 1000w for a week. At this point they were 2 foot.

Seeds: Jack harer by sensi seeds, AK47 select cut by pyramid of seeds, soviet ripper from Soul Breeders

Soil: Foxfarm ocean forest with some humic acid foxfarmsoil added 60/40
Nutrients: Cal/Mag and an enhanced bloom from general hydroponics(Bloom booster)
Extras: Bat guano top dress
Vitamins: Super thrive type shit (rarely)
Ph down: Natral PH down from seaweed extract ect
Sunlight: Southern California
Watering: Both leaves and soil.

I pollinated every plant so i could have seeds from these genetics. I brushed it on select branches only for a few.
Jack Harer in the middle. Its a second generation jack because i got seeds last year from crossing a male and female of good structure.
IMG_20150926_141255_657.jpg

Ak47 cut suffered some damage during veg/preflower but the buds are massive!
IMG_20150926_141904_553.jpg

Soviet ripper branches are so heavy they are snapping and cutworms is why i had to chop the tops off. Fuck those cut worms. They are assholes.
canna9.jpg
IMG_20150926_141550_906.jpg

Jack Harer f1 lemon lavender pheno up close
IMG_20150926_141940_459.jpg
IMG_20150926_142000_180.jpg

Jack herer revegged for seeds. A fruity bubble gum smelling pheno.

IMG_20150926_141500_187.jpg

Jack Harer f1 lemon lavender pheno in the center 9 foot tall.

IMG_20150926_141259_116.jpg

Let me know what you guys think and any areas to improve on thanks.

Any guesses on how long my sativas(Jack) will go?

Gotta love the way California sun grows bud very nice haze but still kinda confused on how old they are exactly. Im curious how long til my jack will be that tall haha very jealous sir. Wonderin if you got affected by the fires ?

No fires. I started these late around the end of may i think. It might be may 23rd. I wanted to start earlier but cold would have got me. The re vegged ones are from last year. JH is a picky plant and to get a big one you cant let the roots get bound up. I must tell you that 9 footer was always behind everyone else until it got about 3 foot. Then it took off. Thanks for stopping by.

Update***Cut worms are back taking tops, AK47 turned out to be some FIRE weed! Took one hit and was high all day. The 33% THC levels are no hype. the nugs dried is made up of mostly crystals.

Added: 50 LBS of bannanas to compost with tree leaves and some soil to kick it off. Mulched wet in bag for 3 months in the sun. Smelled like alcohol when i opened it so i continued to churn it with fox farm soil to get it into compost. Once composted i topped dressed all the flowering plants for bloom time. I added this home made banana compost 1 month ago. I also juice coconut, carrots, apples, OJ, pineapple, mango, and berry alot. That fine shredded fiber got added to the banana compost before it mulched.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Smoke report:

House genes: OGxChemDXpurpleE- Potency[7] Yield[5] Flavor[7] High[10]
King tut-Potency[6] Yield[4] Flavor[5] High[8]
Jack herer f1-Potency[5] Yield[7] Flavor[3] High[7]
Soviet ripper-Potency[2] Yield[8] Flavor[0] High[1]

These are the monsters and only the soviet ripper disappointed. It had the most crystals and heavy nugs but was a very mellow high with a touch of anxiety. Our friends genes turned out to be the best!

Thanks every one. Smoke reports are out for some but this is kinda like a smoke report here. Can we close this journal. Next we doing OG KUSH and more.

Back
Top Bottom