Acapulco Gold, Hydro, By Gwhunran 2023

Wait a minute, are you telling us the one and only time you ever had an indica it was rosin?
No wonder it was too strong for you!
I've been smoking, vaping and eating Sativa cob now for several years. Some of them are so strong that regulars dudes can only handle a very small amount. Once every few months I smoke just half a joint of a friends indica and I'm wiped out for half an hour before I can function again. I usually take a bit home with me for an evening smoke, but sadly it never has the same effect as the first half a joint and the high is short lasting compared to a 4 trip that some of my girls give.🙂

I'm a Sativa man through and through theses days!

@gwhunran That Rosin has me salivating!🙂

I think I need to invest in a press; Mrs DM never uses her straighteners these days, but they're so inefficient and I get burnt fingers 😂

Enjoy your well earnt rewards brother! 🙂

Once every few months I smoke just half a joint of a friends indica and I'm wiped out for half an hour before I can function again.
And imagine if that were a dab!

I've been smoking, vaping and eating Sativa cob now for several years. Some of them are so strong that regulars dudes can only handle a very small amount. Once every few months I smoke just half a joint of a friends indica and I'm wiped out for half an hour before I can function again. I usually take a bit home with me for an evening smoke, but sadly it never has the same effect as the first half a joint and the high is short lasting compared to a 4 trip that some of my girls give.🙂

I'm a Sativa man through and through theses days!

@gwhunran That Rosin has me salivating!🙂

I think I need to invest in a press; Mrs DM never uses her straighteners these days, but they're so inefficient and I get burnt fingers 😂

Enjoy your well earnt rewards brother! 🙂
I'm happy with the Dab Press. :cheesygrinsmiley: They are a sponsor and have good gear. I was really torquing mine too hard trying to get the most out of the filter bag and blew the seal on my first jack.:rolleyes: You're supposed to let the heat plates do the work and pump very very slowly. I hurried it.:rolleyes:
It was less than a year old and I called Dab Press and told them what happened and they sent me a new jack. They didn't worry about sending the broke one back.:):cheer:
Now I take my time and let the heat plates do their job,
i smoke it straight sometimes, sometimes I put a small piece on top of some bud in a bowl, and now I can make vape cartridge juice, and fill up new empty cartridges that screw onto cheap vape pens. It is real strong and can be vaped surreptitiously in public. The wife doesn't like the smell and says she can't smell it. :cheesygrinsmiley: She's my warning sensor.:bong:

Acapulco Gold
A little over three months after harvest.
This is not all of it. :) Just a sample, that's been put up in the Grove bag for 3 months.😎

This is really good flower. :) I'm not very good at describing taste and smells.:rolleyes: It has a very good fragrance but is not overpowering.:hmmmm: The taste is also quite memorable. :hmmmm: It reminds me of some of the finest 70's flower in taste.:) I can't really remember the 70's highs:hmmmm: so I can't compare it.:rolleyes: The family and friends that have tried it, have been quite impressed and my smoking buddy grandson, claims it's his favorite.:cheesygrinsmiley: It hits hard.:oops: You are not just uplifted and euphoric, your stoned.:cheesygrinsmiley:😎

No stems, no seeds that you don't need, Acapulco Gold is bad azz weed.:bong:

Acapulco Gold 3 months (2).JPG

Acapulco Gold, about 1/2lb. One pound Grove bag in back. Some of the bigger flowers here,:) makes it look smaller.:hmmmm:

Acapulco Gold harvest page 17 in early July 2023.

Cured AG bud photos.

AG cured 02-23-24 (1)3.JPG

Acapulco Gold, picture taken 2-23-24 and harvested early July 2023. Probably need to turn the spotlight down a little.

AG cured 02-23-24 (2)4.JPG

Acapulco Gold, picture taken 2-23-24 and harvested early July 2023. Probably need to turn the spotlight down a little.

AG cured 02-23-24 (4)4.JPG

AG cured 02-23-24 (5)3.JPG

:)

Back
Top Bottom