Black Sugar Comparative Grow

Hey everybody!

I'm working with King on this little project and the title pretty much explains it. The seeds will be the Seedsman Black Sugar Feminized and they were kind enough to donate them to a bunch of us here. Thanks @SeedsMan :Namaste:

I'm sure each member will give a short detail on how they are going to grow their seeds, such as soil, coco rwc etc. The plan is to start in the New Year, however some of us may be forced to start earlier :)

In the meantime, here's a brief description of their strain that we'll be running.

Black Sugar
A cross between a powerful indica, a potent medical strain and a modern classic, Black Sugar retains all of the best characteristics of its parents.
From its Black Domina line, this strain maintains an incomparable relaxing effect and fast flowering traits.
From its LA OG parent, Black Sugar offers potency and potential therapeutic benefits.
Finally, from its Critical lineage, this plant retains its short stature, making it an ideal strain for indoor, or limited space cultivation.
However, what Black Sugar lacks in stature, she more than makes up for in yield – where she can reach up to 600gr/m2.
With an intensely fruity aroma and dense bus covered in crystals, Black Sugar is a high-THC strain that ought not to be missed.

Thanks King for reaching out to Seedsman and making the required arrangements. We're all excited to be a part of this comparative grow.

Lets kick ze tires and light ze fires!

Privilege to be here.
:ciao:

Glad to be here, I'm still debating between coco or dwc.

:morenutes:

Thanks @KingsChron for getting this going and @MrSauga for working with the King, also a huge thank you and shout out to @SeedsMan for the donated beans! I cannot wait to try your strain!

Ya'll rock!

:theband:

Hey everyone! I'll be growing in Promix HP using Megacrop. Not sure which size pot to use. I will already have two 5 gallon pots in my 27"x27" so I will do either another 5 gallon or more likely a 3 gallon.

I was hoping all updates would be in a common thread like some of the other comparative grows rather than each with their own journal, but whatever the group decides.

Sweet :popcorn: Good luck! Sounds like a wicked strain.

It may be a little early to ask @MrSauga and ignore if you like. When you flip to flower do you swap straight over to HPS? I'm about to switch to flower and not sure when to change the bulb or wait 10-12 days.
Hey curious!
After the lights go out for the last time before flip I let the bulb cool down and pop in the HPS right away. The plants wont skip a beat. I do it this way so I don't forget anymore ;)

Seeds arrived today

I'll be dropping one in a few days as soon as I see how my White Widow seedling is doing. Veg tent is on full blurple which may be too much. Light is obviously brighter in the flower tent but it is two feet higher so I'm thinking that down on the floor of that tent it is probably "dim" enough for delicate seedlings. So that's where I have the WW for now.

Back
Top Bottom