Magic’s Canadian Grow Comparison Featuring Black Sugar

Good evening 420.
what a start to the week eh...enough is enough says our PM.. I’m doing everything I can to help stop the spread. I’m hunkered down for the evening. Stay safe. I’m using all precautions. Magic

Good evening 420.
what a start to the week eh...enough is enough says our PM.. I’m doing everything I can to help stop the spread. I’m hunkered down for the evening. Stay safe. I’m using all precautions. Magic
Now they can't breathe! Lol!

Good evening 420.
So that's where all the masks have gone. lol. :peace: :Rasta:

So that's where all the masks have gone. lol. :peace: :Rasta:
haha. I can say I went through my daughters drawer with all her stuff and I came across 2 boxes masks. I had a box in my car and my truck had a box. I donated them all to an old folks home.
One story I read actually brought a tear to my eyes ... I get the whole panic / fear thing. But to go into B.C. children’s hospital and rip the hand sanitizer stations off the wall and take boxes of masks. Absolutely sickened when I heard about that. The nerve of people. I’ve been there done that, I seen what the kids in the oncology ward go through. They need those the most. They have no immune system , common cold could be deadly.
the hospital has put them where they can’t be stolen now. These types of people should be kicked in the teeth.

That’s pretty scary! I hope they survive! Ha! I know they won’t!!
Lol. It is scary. It’s a scary world. With all us being cooped up I’m reading some self help books Like “Smoke yourself thin” and
“get confident stupid” .. one step at a time ..

Lol. It is scary. It’s a scary world. With all us being cooped up I’m reading some self help books Like “Smoke yourself thin” and
“get confident stupid” .. one step at a time ..

That brought a smile to the faces of two old almost shut-ins on this snowy, wet, cold day.

haha. I can say I went through my daughters drawer with all her stuff and I came across 2 boxes masks. I had a box in my car and my truck had a box. I donated them all to an old folks home.
One story I read actually brought a tear to my eyes ... I get the whole panic / fear thing. But to go into B.C. children’s hospital and rip the hand sanitizer stations off the wall and take boxes of masks. Absolutely sickened when I heard about that. The nerve of people. I’ve been there done that, I seen what the kids in the oncology ward go through. They need those the most. They have no immune system , common cold could be deadly.
the hospital has put them where they can’t be stolen now. These types of people should be kicked in the teeth.
Damn, first I heard of that. And so it starts. Pretty small town here so liable to get shot trying that around here. If shit like that picks up it may be time to wipe the oil off the old guns. Damn sad that.

That brought a smile to the faces of two old almost shut-ins on this snowy, wet, cold day.
I’m glad it put a smile to your faces. This whole thing is not funny. But laughter is what is going to help us all get through. It is the best meds. Stay safe. magic

Loving it bro plants are banging :lot-o-toke:!!!!

How high are you lights?
My lights sitting around 20 inches from the canopy. Moving up daily. I’m in the 3 week stretch so I’m watching carefully. Hope all is well. Magic
Ps the plants are very high :)

Glad your staying in good spirits magic. Laughter is so important even though this situation is not funny in the least. A laugh a day keeps the psychie at bay! :passitleft:
Exactly it is good for you .. the situation is not good for all of the world. I hope I did not offend anyone by posting that pic of the masks on the plants. Just trying to get a laugh outta at least one person. We all in this together. Cheers Magic

ps. To the douche bags that go around coughing in public to make a viral video. That is def not cool or video worthy. Keep safe, stay your distance , don’t touch your face have your friend do it :) jk.

Good evening guys

Just a quick update on the ladies. We are moving along nicely , buds producing. Etc.
I made it to the first week of flower. I’m on day 9 of flower as of today (83-18-9) .. between Friday and Sunday I’ll defoliate again and let them go. Leaf tucking and leaf removal as needed.. the ladies are really pounding the water/food back..3.75 liters every 2-3 days — will bump to 4 next water. Plain water next round and on 2 week 2 of nutes :) more bloom .. hope all is well, stay safe and positive. Happy Growing. Magic♠️

Back
Top Bottom