Black Jack / Black Domino Mix

i think i am going to abandon the seed making thing. reason of i dont have time to keep spraying them, i keep forgetting and now leaves are turning yellow on the tips.

20150311_134624.jpg

doesnt matter tho i have more plants.

mother plant is looking great still.
20150311_134641.jpg

skinny got trimmed up for more light to penetrate
20150311_140204.jpg
20150311_134701.jpg

and other girl got some long hairs on her arms.
20150311_134646.jpg
20150310_193234.jpg

you got lots of beans. lmao. i have none. not one now. well i got 2 that are ?able what they are male or female. but i have no plans finding out.. i got clone down tho. well 3 out of 5 lived. and are doing great. from mother plant that is.. long as i got clones im good. for now. but ill take anything anyone gives me to grow. lol. we like growing mommie plants.. :circle-of-love:

YOU suck. lol. i see the next time im over there. we going thru that stash. lol

holy crap. lol. i seen one picture then scrolled up and up and up and up. holy crap..... what u do rob the place.

:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

i wish i would have cloned few i had. but that was learn curve then too. probly couldnt have cloned then if i tried. now im much better grower now. . you know i like my black jack. but i seen that jack horror seeds too. I dont know hun.
WW was good i had. but blueberrie sucked. your wild ti is too strong. dont need couch lock again. lol.
but not sure on what i need. mostly. pain. sleeping and PSTD what ever is good for that. i know black jack does great for my berretts. and pain. sleeping ww does good. but dont do anything for PSTD. tara said i have been a dik for past 2 weeks now. and i had alot trouble in my head last month. still have memory issues still.
really dont know right now what i need hun. doing all i can with school and crap. mind like butter right now. cant seem to function alot times.

all and all . later on , if i can cross breed two plants i need for me to function. i can make one plant for all my needs.. if i live thru barrettes syndrome . i swear i will die from it soon. last few weeks i have aspirated threw up 40 times and chest pains so bad , i been wanting to cut my heart out to relieve the pain. oh yeah the bleeding sucks worse tho. want get into that. but stomach must be thin with all the damage. it tears and poor the acid out into my body. ill drop like a stone. and want have to worrie again. ill be gone. just burn me and put two coins on my eye for the bird man.. got pay the toll to vahalla.

Dude you are the only person I know that could make me double over laughing at your pain... and please know I mean no disrespect but that was friggin' funny.... I don't care who you are.....:straightface: I am sorry you are feeling so bad though... I have enough that maybe you could even take 2... one for daytime and 1 for night.... Just sayin'... I told you last cyber Monday they had one heck of a deal at the bean store and I went my normal kinda loco....:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:

its good to laugh hun. lol.
i know i ordered seeds then, but i didnt get that many. lol

heck no, i only ordered like 5 black jack and 2 destroyers. maybe got 3 free seeds. .
where i got white widow from.

you still suck. getting all them and i didnt.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: lmao.

mother plant has doubled in sugar in past week. she looks so pretty.
:circle-of-love:
20150315_065542.jpg
20150315_065526.jpg
20150315_065536.jpg
20150315_065518.jpg

Back
Top Bottom