Black Jack / Black Domino Mix

well i see signs of male , like on the one picture, in middle of the stem its male there. but top is female. or am i looking at it wrong. but looks male at 2 nodes.

not sure I don't see it
I know when you spray with cs the pistils will wither first
so female parts show first but you keep spraying the nodes till the first male flower opens

i looked under the scope at the nodes. u can barely tell its trying to show. but yeah your right keep spraying till first one pops.
want be long. another week should be able to see easy.

well one is fixing to be pulled and threw away. she not going to make it. just not growing correct to my taste.
sorry smoke gods. 3 out of 5 clones. not bad for first time.
20150224_075323.jpg
20150224_075316.jpg

my new babies is wanting to go into flowering stage so bad she like screaming at me and i have no room. yet. still wanting on white widow to harvest. no amber's yet not even milky yet.
20150224_075350.jpg

with mother plant their is no room for 3.

i added the other plant to my tent. now i have a lighting issue for next 3 weeks till whitewidow is harvested. it want be but about 1.5oz on the plant but it will get me on track for one harvest per month from now on. cant wait till i get a pattern down where i want run out.
cant wait. lmao. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i made my mind up on auto plants. i don't like them. cant do what you can with a regular plant. every auto i had so far goes into flowering before i want it too.

what me waiting for harvest and planning never to run out. lmao... yes i listen some times.

yeah i want this seed thing to do well so i want have to clone. i got 3 out of 5 which is not bad but still they grow slower than what i like too.

updated pics.

mother plant. starting to get sugar.
20150302_143751.jpg
20150302_143635.jpg

clones
20150302_143630.jpg
20150302_143706.jpg

white widow harvested.
Black one month behind.
20150302_143706.jpg

dont have update , nothing has happened. or anything. just growing bushy and buds.. i have no clue now what day or anything for as flowering now. i know its somewhere around 25th day. will not be trimming im just going to let it grow few more weeks. sugar is getting all over now. starting too anyway. so we going to let it do its magic.
:thumb::Namaste::high-five:

i still spraying my stem with CS but nothing yet on nuts showing up. the hairs in that area are looking sad now so want be long i think.

yeah hasnt started snowing yet. YET:love: but is sleeting and raining still.
just got thru watering the girls. they are sucking water and nutrients like crazy. time to up the chems.
:high-five:

Welcome welcome
:slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide:
to experiments 1 on 1. i sure i will to try everything here.

Oh Chronic

hairs are weak and frail now. so want be long. if i can keep spraying the stem 3 times a day. having trouble doing it with life going on.

that is does. i trimmed my moma plant today. she looks skinny.
20150306_150323.jpg
20150306_150311.jpg

Back
Top Bottom