Black Jack / Black Domino Mix

yeah water sucks here. but oh well.. yeah they act like we going get some bad bad storm like NY did few weeks ago. and they only got 2-3 inches. lol be luck if we get 1in. lol

they already closed all schools here and not one drop has hit the ground.

Are you kidding me??? I don't think they have closed the schools here yet... at least I haven't seen it on the tv.... We have about 1/2" on the ground now so I'm sure they will close them but the streets are clear.... or they were anyhow and I went all back roads to town when I went to Wally world but I'm sure there is black ice since the sun has gone down.... Anyow I brought firewood in and got milk and bread so it won't do anything else.....:circle-of-love:

i dont have school tomorrow. Idiot Harvard school here closed and not one drop of water has hit the ground yet. and that was like 3 hours ago. . but im glad too. i can sleep in and do my homework i didnt do last week or week before.:thumb:

i dont have school tomorrow. Idiot Harvard school here closed and not one drop of water has hit the ground yet. and that was like 3 hours ago. . but im glad too. i can sleep in and do my homework i didnt do last week or week before.:thumb:

sounds like you got lucky :rofl:

It is supposed to comein as sleet and rain in the wee hours of the morig then change to snow and sleet by noon then they said it was on come the early afternoon.... they are already posting to expect major power outages and they just came across the tv and have raised the amounts to a possible 10" on the north west side of my county which is the side I am in... I am worried about the power going out... I have chopped wood and can keep warm but I'm worried my light are going to go out on the girls.... I have a generator but it is not ready to go and I am not strong enough to pull it out and set it up anymore so I really hope the power stays on... I charged up both computers so I can watch a movie or something if it does at least.... Really glad I got tires put on the car cause tht littel truck would never get me out of here and I don't think that Ram wwould either... I think I have a better chance of getting out of here in my car if an emergency arrises.... I need fella's 4x4.... My paranoia is setting in I think.... I'm sure all will be fine.....:whoa:....:circle-of-love:

It is supposed to comein as sleet and rain in the wee hours of the morig then change to snow and sleet by noon then they said it was on come the early afternoon.... they are already posting to expect major power outages and they just came across the tv and have raised the amounts to a possible 10" on the north west side of my county which is the side I am in... I am worried about the power going out... I have chopped wood and can keep warm but I'm worried my light are going to go out on the girls.... I have a generator but it is not ready to go and I am not strong enough to pull it out and set it up anymore so I really hope the power stays on... I charged up both computers so I can watch a movie or something if it does at least.... Really glad I got tires put on the car cause tht littel truck would never get me out of here and I don't think that Ram wwould either... I think I have a better chance of getting out of here in my car if an emergency arrises.... I need fella's 4x4.... My paranoia is setting in I think.... I'm sure all will be fine.....:whoa:....:circle-of-love:

Good Vibes to you Sistah D im sure you will be fine :circle-of-love:

Fun Fun, ice snow now rain all in same hour. And just think, they canceled the global warming protest. well crap.
Oh Well. :hookah:

its freezing hell over in the northeast
so I hear wanna see a warm sun head over this way :rofl:

its like winter wonder land here. lmao:icon_roll

I got a good 2" of ice and about 3 or 4" of snow on top of that... Going down to -1 tonight up here and supposed to start snowing again tomorrow.... It is amazing the difference between here and down in the valley... I still haven't seen a vehicle come in or out of here..... in almost 48 hours now....:circle-of-love:

probably not going to see a vehicle move there. i know i havent moved yet. lol. im not going outside. poor dogs havent even wanted to go out there. too cold.

Even the agile dogs are having a hard time getting outside... You don't even want to see me and Ellie trying to get out there but she just won't use a pee pad anymore and as you know will not stop barking when she wants something so it has to be her way.... This plain azz blows!!!! I am so thankful I didn't loose power... There are outages everywhere up here..... I was worried about the girls... They did get to cold last night but so help me I think they liked it... They are reaching and looking all kinds of happy today.... They have about caught up with the Kush in the stretch......:circle-of-love:

yeah mine love cold. . i keep window open for them. stays about 65 in there. they seem to love cooler weather . least BJack does.
moma plants started showing buds. i stopped putting colloidal silver on the stem soon as i seen them start in flowering. makes me look at the entire plants and think is a male plants for some reason. strange. sure hope it didnt make the entire plant change sexes.

here you go D,

the spirit world is calling.
20150218_194838.jpg

Back
Top Bottom