Black Jack / Black Domino Mix

lmao :thumb:

yep im on couch lock. lmao:lot-o-toke:

:drool::drool:

yep :rofl:

should be about 3-4 more days and signs will be noticeable really good

mother plant is hugh now. poor thing needs to be trimmed. but not going to do that till 25th day of flowering.

she is drowning that purple auto girl.:rip::cough:

i am going to wait till the flowering day 45 to do it. i think.
i dont want do it to early nor to late with the colloidal silver thing going on too.
moma plants to health to mess up and put stress on her right now. she said she wanted to grow more. before the flowering buds show.
least that what she told me. lol.

ill chop the auto purple before i mess with moma plant. lmao. i going to attempt to get a rhythm and never run out.

got get update ready for yall. pollen sacks are forming and mother plant is in flowering now. clones are doing great. and soon as i can take some pretty pics ill post them up this weekend.

clones got new growth. :thumb:
20150213_121649.jpg
20150213_121643.jpg
20150213_121637.jpg
20150213_121631.jpg
20150213_121626.jpg
20150213_121620.jpg
20150213_121614.jpg

:thumb:
mother plants is still Hugh but has flowers popping.
20150213_121733.jpg
20150213_121725.jpg

autopurple is growing very well.
20150213_122007.jpg
20150213_144748.jpg
20150213_122001.jpg

and i have to get better picture for the colloidal silver stem on Sunday. when i can sit down and really take better picture.

Great job but you need to clean the bottom of that tent before you get mold and yuck issues... Is it snowing there yet..:confused: I am getting 50 mph winds and some heavier gust... and it is cold as the devil and flurries are just starting but it doesn't look like they will be stopping any time soon... Guess I won't be going to get new tires today...:thedoubletake:....:circle-of-love:

Great job but you need to clean the bottom of that tent before you get mold and yuck issues... Is it snowing there yet..:confused: I am getting 50 mph winds and some heavier gust... and it is cold as the devil and flurries are just starting but it doesn't look like they will be stopping any time soon... Guess I won't be going to get new tires today...:thedoubletake:....:circle-of-love:

Was thinking the same thing. Gotta clean up a bit before you add mold/pest control to your learning curve.
Girls look great tho.

yeah that happens because i dont take them out to water them. plan on cleaning this sunday.
dont have alot time these days to do anything.

Clones must have roots if you got new growth garden looks Great
Have a Great Shatterday 7's :thumb:

Update on Male stem on a female plant. Using Colloidal silver.
cant see really good but we have nuts on the plant.
20150215_175521.jpg
20150215_175520.jpg

D, we going to get 40 ft of snow. lmao.

They just broke in on the TV here and said we will get 6 to 8"... So I went and got new tires today just in case I have to get out of here for some reason.... Of course my cheap azz wouldn't pay for the 215's and went with the 205's cause they were about half the price but they are not near as profile.... but it rides better than it ever has and they stay full of air so I don't really care... I doubt anyone is going to walk up to my Benz just to check out what size tires I have on it.... and now I know when I go out the door I won't have a flat.... I have 3 vehicles here right now but I hate driving the little truck... it won't get out of it's own way and Bubba's truck is a stick shift... Don't mind that a lot but don't want to drive it if the weather is bad and I have to get out.... they say it is going to be a 3 day thing up here.... guess it's a good thing I don't like going anywhere.... I have to get to the doctor on Thursday though even if I have to find skies.....
I went to Wally world to get the tires and water for the girls and you would have thought we were going to have to be inside for a month... It was horrible but the girls had to have water..... I got to thinking last night what I was going to do if I couldn't get there today and had to give them water from the faucet....:thedoubletake: I think it would have killed them so it got me motivated.....:circle-of-love:

i use all faucet water here. i just leave it out for 24 hrs and add some ph down to it. they seem to do fine with the water here. but there is some days i can smell the chlorine so bad i don't want even think of watering with that. :thumb:

poo on the snow. we probably want get 1 inch.

You usually don't get the snow like we do up here... I hope we don't get it... I don't have to be anywhere till Thursday but the idea that I can't get out of here sucks...
I don't even give the water here to my dogs... They get bottled water too... It is just nasty and I wouldn't even consider giving it to my girls...:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom