Black Jack / Black Domino Mix

totally agree, i had alittle bit left what you gave me and wow.:smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: i was on couch lock for days.

now i all got is the scrap off the mother plant, at 25 days. lol. still ok ,but, just doesn't do it like ya need.
:lot-o-toke:

Here new update. the babbies i had off the mother plant are telling me to let them go into flowering stage.
take a look.
20150219_202435.jpg
20150219_202506.jpg
20150219_202459.jpg

here is the mother plant in flowering stage. idk what date. is got defoliation soon tho. probably another week. she is loaded with flowers now.
20150219_202545.jpg
20150219_202533.jpg
20150219_202558.jpg

and here is the white widow, she needs another month no amber's to speak of.
20150219_202539.jpg

Do you think you will ever let one go the full round before you smoke it...:confused: If you would pace yourself that should have lasted a while.... That was some dank azz weed... I don't go anywhere or do anything and I can't smoke it that fast without being retarded... Oh never mind... I get it...lol :blushsmile:.....:circle-of-love:

i havent ripped up a plant. or anything hun. they just growing in there. havent ever touched them yet nor going to until 25th day of flowering and 52 day of flowering. white widow is going to be in harvest in few weeks im guessing first or second week in march. 2 -3 weeks away. only thing i have is what left over from last harv which i did cut down early.

if your talking about defoliation at that time you need to do that at days 21-25 and day 45 of flower.... I honestly don't know why it is so specific but I got the times from King during my very first grow and have used it every time and it works so I reckon if it ain't broke I ain't gonna try and fix it.... Your girls really do look good and I don't know why I had it in my head you had cut all the others...
The weather just came on and it went down to -13 here last night... The inside of my glass door on the front literally has ice formed all on the inside of it and they are calling for another 2" tonight... I am really over this and it is showing snow sat, sun, mon and tues... Make it stop!!!!.....:circle-of-love:

i wish is could i have no water in one bathroom , washer is frozen up the drain pipe. both cars are so frozen i cant get them cranked and even get the door open to them. it sucks for sure.

got that right. its snowing again now. i fell twice yesterday and second time i know i hurt

not really bad but im sore for sure. landed on my shoulder and its sore as hell now. being old sucks. young people got it made. we have take forty steps to make one.

Hey chronic i posted some ice pic for you on the virtual couch we all go too.

:partyboy::partyboy::partyboy:

D, :rofl:I will have room in few weeks , if you need get rid of one. or two. lmao.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

we do need to get yours and mine to produce a few seeds so we dont have to buy them all the time D,
take one of the clones and let me make seeds out of the best that you like or i can give you some of the colloidal silver here. i got pretty good size bottle.

Hey chronic i posted some ice pic for you on the virtual couch we all go too.

:partyboy::partyboy::partyboy:

ooo I have to figure out which couch it is then :rofl:
Happy Shatterday 7's

yep i agree fewer the better but no more than 20.
:slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide:
hope i can do that.

updated pic of mother plant and the colloidal silver stem.
this starting to look like male parts on female stem.
:thumb:
20150221_202312.jpg

top of stem
20150221_202302.jpg

take look at the top of them mother plants she is going to be loaded.
:circle-of-love:
20150221_202639.jpg

Back
Top Bottom