Second grow 3 Mangos and a Blue Mystic DWC Bubbletastic

ok havent worked out the right timming on the bottle type size and how often I like the water cooler ideas they are neat. I am pretty good at fabricating stuff so i think i work this matter out. I am posting a couple pics of the results of topping one and fim'd two sorry the pics kinda suck but I need to take them again in there dark. period. SO here they are.
journal_1127.jpg

journal_1125.jpg

fimed2.jpg

hey thank you man I really really like the gene's of the two on the rightfront and back they are growing somuch faster than the other two and one of the other two is still having a couple twisted leaves wierd man same everything damn dirty jeans. as for your grow wow man looking prettypretty what part of cali are you from north, south, bay, I have a aunt that lives near yosimite so damn nice up there

Some of my leaves are now curling down just at the tips check it out no idea why all my ph is at 5.6-5.8 and roots are in great shape . I have been trying to finda cooler found one at a thrift store but they wanted 25 bucks and it was missing some stuff I was mad they would'n't lower the price anyways here are some pics
cant belive the camera took this half way descent one
journal_0021.jpg

journal_0041.jpg

journal_0051.jpg

journal_0061.jpg

the top of the one that has the best gene's
journal_0071.jpg

any help would be greatly apreiciate damn I can't spell

OK RES CHANGE
To each 5 gal jug 32ml of sensi A and 32ml of sensi B were added 1 gram each of prihana and trantula, and 100ml of B-52. Iadded 2 1/2 gallons to each of the four buckets after cleaning and starilizing each of them. the end result was 1120 ppm in each bucket and ph was at 6.4 waited 6 hours as recamended by manufacture and set PH to 5.7-5.8. everything is al well at days 21 in VEG posting pics sOON.:passitleft:

Good job on the temps, not sure about the downward tip curl, mine do that sometimes too. I'll watch your posts and see if anyone else comes up with anything.

hey thank you man I really really like the gene's of the two on the rightfront and back they are growing somuch faster than the other two and one of the other two is still having a couple twisted leaves wierd man same everything damn dirty jeans. as for your grow wow man looking prettypretty what part of cali are you from north, south, bay, I have a aunt that lives near yosimite so damn nice up there

I live on the Central Coast, near the surf perch ;).

wow I thought your plants would be much larger after 22 days of veg......loooking good tho

The species we catch most often is the Barred Surf Perch, but any of the surf perch species will make great fish tacos.

sounds greeat man sorry to post it on your thread just thought potheads everywhere would like your recipe thanks again man and BTW those are SOME BIG ASS BALLS YOU HAVE

Glad to see the leaves perked up. Appears that happened after the rez change. Could be a coincidence, but something to try if it happens again. Man, your plants are staying low. Is that from pruning?

Hi PAchamama:goodjob:

Thosee plants look great.:surf:
So green:surf:

No offense but you and Setting Sun talking about Fish Tacos has me with hand over mouth:rofl::whoa:

I've been gone from Cali a long time. Im thinkin only in Cali.

I can't imagine a Fish Taco. Ugh! lol

Hi PAchamama:goodjob:

Thosee plants look great.:surf:
So green:surf:

No offense but you and Setting Sun talking about Fish Tacos has me with hand over mouth:rofl::whoa:

I've been gone from Cali a long time. Im thinkin only in Cali.

I can't imagine a Fish Taco. Ugh! lol

There's two kinds.

No, not those two ;).

You can make them, or buy them, with chunks of fried fish, or not fried. Some shredded cabbage, a squeeze of lemon, a splash of your favorite dressing or salsa, mmmmmmmmm, I'm hungry, lol.

I'm not a catch and release guy, lol.

Back
Top Bottom