Topher89's DWC Blue Mystic Grow

Yeah I think 4 plants is definitely the way to go. I have 5 going and the row with 3 is already super crowded. I think next time I will go with 4 for sure.

I agree with Matagrowa.

Thanks guys! I definitely don't think that 6 would work unless they were lollipopped.... And that seems a waste of good plant... So yah. I will grow with 4.

So I bought the sheet of wood that I need, andit fits pretty well. The only problem is I placed it in it's spot, and the temps shot up to 88 in a matter of minutes. I need a way to exhaust all this hot air! I guess this is something I am unsure of how to do... if people have good examples of air circulation or venting in a space like me, PLEASE let me know.. Pictures...Anything!

I am gonna do some reading and see what I can find that has worked for other people.... I wanna do this tonight after the hockey game!

can you cut a hole in the ceiling ? if you can, cut a hole big enough for a 4 or 6 inch duct then go get a duct fan at home depot for like $30. id hang the fan over the light and exhaust up if you can. just a thought.

can you cut a hole in the ceiling ? if you can, cut a hole big enough for a 4 or 6 inch duct then go get a duct fan at home depot for like $30. id hang the fan over the light and exhaust up if you can. just a thought.

Hrm. I can definitely cut a hole in the ceiling. The fan has a spot for a 4 inch flange right above the light... I wonder if home depot would have the part for it.... I got the light from HTG... Maybe I'll just email them about it.

So I could get that flange, (I think I am calling it the right thing... >.> ) And then just cut a hole in the ceiling for the venting to go out? Would I mount the fan in the ceiling, or hang it from something or.... Hrm.

My meters came today! I think I will be making a couple posts throughout the night, because I have a few different things I wanna do.

Ahh!

So I finally found my camera ( And got a day off!) today, so I am gonna get an update coming. Things are taking off.... And I think I may be changing stuff again! LOL

From 9 AM this morning! :cheer:
SANY1114.jpg

Day 6 12/12

Heya all!

I chopped 2 of the four plants that I had going, And I will be flowering the one remaining Blue Mystic plant, along with one nicely growing plant from some good bag seed.

The young girl was conceived on 1/1/10, so the date will indicate her age. Both plants are 6 days into 12/12, and the growth is awesome! :bongrip:

Her are some pictures!

PICT00482.JPG

PICT00503.JPG

PICT00544.JPG

Ok, What is lollipopping?

It is when or where a grower removes ALL the leaves, and the lower 2/3 of the plant, leaving just the top buds, saying (which is B.S.) that the plants entire energy goes to the buds. It is when you make the plant look like a lollipop, one naked stem or stick 2/3 of the bottom, and a big cluster of buds on the top 1/3 of the plant.

In my opinion, it is the dumbest thing growers do or even talk about. They argue WHY DO THEY HAVE A WORD FOR IT?
I argue back, they have a word for forceable sex, called RAPE, but that don't make it right.

It is when or where a grower removes ALL the leaves, and the lower 2/3 of the plant, leaving just the top buds, saying (which is B.S.) that the plants entire energy goes to the buds. It is when you make the plant look like a lollipop, one naked stem or stick 2/3 of the bottom, and a big cluster of buds on the top 1/3 of the plant.

In my opinion, it is the dumbest thing growers do or even talk about. They argue WHY DO THEY HAVE A WORD FOR IT?
I argue back, they have a word for forceable sex, called RAPE, but that don't make it right.

The leaves are the solar collectors for the plant... It makes sense in my mind that the more the leaves the stronger the plant would be.

Hi Topher89, had a girl who was a friend, her name was Christine. We used to call her Topher. Are you a Christopher? Sorry for the hijacking. :peace:

Absolutely.

Ther are sevral things many growers do that I am totally opposed to, like lollipopping, or removing fan leaves, or heavy use of phosperous and no Nitrogen in flowering, but when I talk about it, I get bashed.

Roseman, Thyere is no right or wrong way to grow. If you meet your needs you are growing the right way. People don't seem to understand this simple fact.
No nitrogen in flowering, BOGladites. :peace:

heya all! Sorry about dropping off the face of the planet, but both plants were male!

I am currently in a rebuilding phase, and will get soemthing going soon enough. =-) I'll post some pictures from before I cut the monster down! Easily almost 2.5 feet tall with training.

Back
Top Bottom