Waknbake88's 2013 Blue Mystic Indoor Soil Grow

Nice work my friend;) Great to see them chunking up nice for ya! Hope ya get what you want from her and get REALLY REALLY HIGH:):)
Awsum looking plant mate... Have a good one and chat soon, Smokemup

How are the girls wb88? I kinda wanna see their flowers. Those sweet... juicy wet... succulent... smelly... sticky flowers. I want them on my face... err to see them with my face.... err eyes.

Not the best pics I'll get better ones in a few days
image4697.jpg
image4699.jpg
image4698.jpg
image4700.jpg

They really ain't changing much, just getting harder and stickier....and the smell is getting more deep. This is the smell me and my wife put together. We said it has a grape 7up smell mixed with catpiss......we came up with that after we detected grape/berry tones mixed with vary distinct citrusy smell and the undertone of classic cannabis cat piss smell. It's nice and we are ready to harvest! One plant makes your fingers oily which then turns super sticky and the other plant doesn't make them wet like the other but more of a dry sticky. I'm thinking they should be ready in 2weeks but if not we might just push them the full 11 weeks but I think they will be ready before then.

Look at that canopy of thick buds swelling up :thedoubletake:
Thats what I want waknbak88 :drool: :adore:
I dont know how much longer those stems will hold those heavy things up :welldone:
Thanks man, yeah the string I lst with is kinda just there now....the plant would stay down with out them. This is my best run yet and I'm really happy already.....every day they are alive is a bonus for me at this point. Thanks for stoping by brother!

I'm terrible at guessing a yield from a plant. I do have a question though, when it comes time to harvest should I not water for a it's last days to help get some moisture out of the plant or does it not matter, I've wondered this my last couple grows but had no one to ask. Some times I try and ask my wife's opinion and she just laughs like yeah right.

Back
Top Bottom