First Grow - Auto Blue Mystic, Freebies - TopLED

Dislike

Hello All,

History:
I wanted to grow an indoor garden for Peppers, Tomatos, Herbs etc. So the research began, Upon looking up alot of stuff, it seemed like the cannibus fourms seemed like the most useful informational places as far as indoor growing. And i figured well regardless of what i am growing, overall a plant is a plant. So it led me to these forums, which i found to be the better choice of information. after reading for well over 2 months, the bug got me. I wanted to grow some MJ, Just because. I mentioned it to the other half and she said absolutly not. So stealth it is :).. After looking it up i found that Nirvana's Blue Mystic was a good choice, as the Odor is very low.

So i started to gather what was all needed to get this started, i ordered the seeds, germinated 2 of the freebies, as i was going to use them as my first run. After some conversations with people here. It was advised that i start the know strains, so i know what to expect. So i started 1 Blue Mystic, it popped it tap root, and never did anything from there. I put 2 more Blue Mysitc's in Germ, both popped and grew like crazy in the Paper Towel, so i transplanted it to some 3x3x4 Nursery Pots, To be transplated to the Superroots Air-Pots (They were not delivered in time to put them in there at the time they needed to be planted) I also for the hell of it started two more freebie seeds, They both are at the point the need to be moved, so i will do that tonight.

So That is where this Journal Begins

Strain: Nirvana Auto Blue Mystic and some Freebies from Nirvana (Unknown)
Genealogy: Mostly Indica, Ruderalis
Indoor or outdoor: Indoor
Soil or Hydro: Organic Soil
If soil... what is in your mix: PRO-MIX Ultimate Organic Mix
If soil... What size pot: Superroots Air-Pots 3 Gallon Equivalent
Size of light: 150W TopLED Reflector 48x3Watt
Temp of Tent: 70-80F
Tent Size: 24x48x63
RH of Tent; 40-60%
Pests: None
watering: As needed
Ferts General Organics Go Box
Ventilation: 4" Duct Fan Exhaust, 4"x12" Carbon Filter - 6" Oscillating Fan for air movement

Current Stages:

1 Freebie - Approx 10 days old
2 Blue Mystic Auto - Approx 3 days old
2 Freebie's - To be potted today So we will call today 0 day

Day 3 of Freebie
Day_2_5-13.jpg

Day 10 of Freebie Day 3 of Blue Mystics
Day_10_5-21.jpg

:welcome: I just discovered Autos myself and I have to say that they become addicting very fast! Its amazing to see a tiny plant of 4-5 inches start to throw pistols. My wife's words were "absolutely not" also.....lol! She has never had the chance to even be around cannabis so I had to dispel alot of myths. With a bit of autoflower education the bug has eventually bitten her also. Now I find her online every time I turn around browsing through all the different strains deciding which she wants me to try next. :high-five:

:welcome: I just discovered Autos myself and I have to say that they become addicting very fast! Its amazing to see a tiny plant of 4-5 inches start to throw pistols. My wife's words were "absolutely not" also.....lol! She has never had the chance to even be around cannabis so I had to dispel alot of myths. With a bit of autoflower education the bug has eventually bitten her also. Now I find her online every time I turn around browsing through all the different strains deciding which she wants me to try next. :high-five:

I wish mine was like that. I'm pretty sure if she found out she would go apeshit crazy. I grew up in so Cali. So weed was even pre -prop 215 was more accepted for a teen to do than drink. Hell when my dad busted me and some friends when I was 14-15. He was more upset that we smoked it all than the fact we were..

To this day I'd rather have weed legal federally than alcohol.. At least weed has a medical value.. She grew up in the Midwest and has never done any drugs. So slightly different up bringing

I hear ya, but the autos may turn out to be a blessing. They are easier to care for and take up much less room. My lady is from the midwest also! We moved back here from Colorado and it is crazy. Every hillbilly here has a pocket full of meth but no green anywhere! What gets me is the law looks at cannabis the same as they do meth here.....:thedoubletake:

That is the truth about meth.

We will see how the auto's work, i know alot of people love them, i just really like the idea of having cuttings, at different stages. I guess i can always just start an auto every couple weeks. Only downside is the need to purchase seeds non-stop.

I hear ya, but the autos may turn out to be a blessing. They are easier to care for and take up much less room. My lady is from the midwest also! We moved back here from Colorado and it is crazy. Every hillbilly here has a pocket full of meth but no green anywhere! What gets me is the law looks at cannabis the same as they do meth here.....:thedoubletake:

I'm in the midwest, and you're right about that! They still treat pot like its meth, not a cure for cancer. They passed farming hemp finally, but still nowhere near medicinal or recreational

That is the truth about meth.

We will see how the auto's work, i know alot of people love them, i just really like the idea of having cuttings, at different stages. I guess i can always just start an auto every couple weeks. Only downside is the need to purchase seeds non-stop.

You can use colloidal silver and make your own seeds from autos, so essentially sacrificing one can give you hundreds of free seeds

You can use colloidal silver and make your own seeds from autos, so essentially sacrificing one can give you hundreds of free seeds

Peyton, you have in one post changed my entire plan..

I looked up how to make auto seeds, and all i could find was breeding. Yet a quick google search of "colloidal silver cannabis" links back to this amazing site and people doing it.. now the search is on to find this stuff..

I would definitely have no problem letting one go to seed, if that produced even 20 seeds, let alone 100+...

Yeap, i was able to find some 500ppm 4oz stuff, which will be diluted down to approx 50ppm, per what I've read...

Now what seeds to order next, god this is so addicting, and i don't even have a use for the final product.. LMAO

I know you have no use for the final product, and that's cool that you love growing it anyway, but you should look into making rso with it. You may know someone with cancer or other problems, and that can be a lifesaver. Even if nobody has anything I would make some just in case. Just a thought I had, but what you do with it is your business and perfectly fine. Keep us up on your CS adventure!

Hi, first post, had to be on someones thread and it seems that you are travelling down the same sort of path as myself so I figured why not. I have also spent a great deal of time perusing the posts of very experienced growers on this site, incredible knowledge base and so helpful. I am very interested to see how you get on with your current grow as you and I appear to be going about things the same way with similar levels of curiosity.

Hi, first post, had to be on someones thread and it seems that you are travelling down the same sort of path as myself so I figured why not. I have also spent a great deal of time perusing the posts of very experienced growers on this site, incredible knowledge base and so helpful. I am very interested to see how you get on with your current grow as you and I appear to be going about things the same way with similar levels of curiosity.

Welcome Blacksmith, Honor to have your first post to be on mine. And yes i agree about the people here. Very helpful an knowledgeable.
Well if anything i hope you can learn from my grow/mistakes. If you have started a grow, you should make a grow journal as well!, Be sure to let me know when you do, so i can follow yours.

Update Day 10 of Blue Mystic's

Taken before the transplant into the Air-Pots, Not sure what is up with the leaves?
Blue Mystic Autos in front, Regular Unknown in 2nd Row, and the first Regular Unknown in back
Day_10_5-28.jpg

The First regular that i starting in a rockwool cube is rather strange. it is not growing vertical at all really.. It does look mostly healthy, however it just does not seem to grow.. going to give it a week or two and if it doesn't change, going to toss it.

After Transplant to Air-Pots

All:

Blue Mystic #1

Blue Mystic #2

Reg

Stunted Reg.

Any thoughts/idea about the leaves would be greatly appreciated
Also no Nutes have used at this point.

Back
Top Bottom