Jubes - Soil - Nirvana Blue Mystic Autos - 2013

Well day three of blue mystics looking a lot better!
image669.jpg

Looks good..........:peace:

increase you microbiology add some root microbes I like Extreme Gardening, Fox Farm, or Humboldt County in your soil. I love thrive alive b1 organic (green)the red has cleated iron I think. I just add a few drops to make the water look dirty I feed like that every other water when the 3rd set of leaves start i feed every water and start to add a lite grow liquid organic nutrient (fish and kelp,Guano). i would add some up close blue cfl light to get them babies going maybe you could add a heat pad to warm the roots up.

from what I remember my autos took off like Bandits I used a bule 200w or 250w Cfl for veg.

Day 8 of my grow I was wondering why my autos are growing so slow?
The other pic is of my unknown strand plant?
image693.jpg
image694.jpg

It looks like the bowl your growing in has no drainage the soil needs the water to drain out and air to replace it .

Okay here's a update day 16 I'm on with my blue mystic autos. I'm currently watering them with shot glass which is 1 1/2 ounces per gallon and my plants are taking it really good. I'm doing this mixture every other day with then equals out too about .60 ounces per gallon which is a good ratio. I wanna know is there any thing else that I can do to naturally increase the yield?

Back
Top Bottom