Blue Mystic Autos + LEDs + Bubbles

Endive, sorry to hear you had a rapist lurking in your grow room. I hope he didn't mess up the ladies too bad! That being said, you should get some AWESOME seeds from that plant, and probably some decent bud once it's seeded, so it's not a total waste! Great job of producing a plant that looks like that, either way! :goodjob:

Interesting... Now I understand that feminized seeds are essentially female produced pollen, fertilizing itself or another female, but the pollen donors chosen exhibit extremely low production of male flowers.

I was of the belief that if a plant goes hermie, it's offspring, while all female, stand a high(er) probability of producing hermaphrodites that are infested with male flowers and useless for seedless production.

I bet there is a wide range of thought on this topic, I'd love to here other's thoughts!

P.S. -
After a thorough investigation, Top-Right was released from custody (the drying box) and all rape charges dropped (got smoked) as the 4 victims came forward and admitted to consenting to multiple acts of pollination. LOL! :laugh:

No doubt best 3 bucks I've spent in a long time. Add to that, the fact that I got a World of Seeds Afghan Kush Feminized as well as a World of Seeds Afghan Kush Ryder also of World of Seeds and I came out of it with a pretty good deal. Today I went to the hydroponic shop and dropped 324.00 on a 1000 watt EYE Hortilux, a Sun Sytem Budget Grow, and a 100 dollar budget air cooled reflector. My 1k watt grow just jumped to a 2000 watt grow and I now am the caretaker of my girlfriend which allows me to grow 6 more full size plants and an additional 24 starts under 12" by 12" wide. I will also be adding a tent grow in the near future, venting the warm air into the sewer. I have 2 gigantic warlock plants under my new 1000 watt EYE. Let the good times roll.

And no doubt that's a pretty good way to drop 324.00! Nice set-up!!!

OWW no way..WTF.I am sorry endive these dam hermie plants lately.I think Tmac got some of that DM reverse she is going to use on her plants that went hermie.I am all over this and hoping it works out.But I dont know when it sounds to good to be true you know what they say but I am still hoping it works.

It's all a part of the cycle, really. Growing related adversities add to frustration at times, but it is also what makes growing such a wonderful challenge. :high-five:

Time to wiki DM Reverse!

Hey Endive, sorry to hear about the balls. Look under the little ring of leaves around the top buds. They like to hide under there. Got my stuff today and treated the girls.

It's all good! At least I have some more meds now. Just about 15-17 grams... Depends how I place it on the scale.

I'll have to swing by and catch up on your journal, but please keep us posted as to how your "stuff" works! :morenutes:

Hey my friend I'm going through the same thing. Be patient and don't do anything crazy with the nutes, you've still got lots of time and they have lots of fattening up to do.

46 days since 12/12 means about 36 days since pistils. That's 5 weeks. I'm at 65 days from pistils and they're still not finished. So figure you've still got 3-5 weeks left.

And since I've been seeing it with my own eyes I can tell you, these next few weeks will make a big diff.

I didn't think about keeping an "actual bloom" schedule. But you are correct , 10-14 days after the 12/12 switch is when the really began to bloom.

I planned on waiting till the trichomes changed to cloudy/amber anyways. But they look oh, so tasty now!

ps sorry you had to pull that beauty. Her colors were spectacular.

Just that one tip, I was excited as it was my first "other than green" coloration. BUt as you said, there is still time!

Thank you much!

Mr Krip" Shhhhhhhhhh. I was going to try to talk him out of those 'worthless' hermie seeds.:rofl:

Now, now! As I replied to Mr. Krip a few posts earlier, I was under the impression that they were not worth the time to grow, as many of the offspring will be hermaphrodites. It is also quite possible I read that on a seed supplier's website...

For the record though, I cut Top-Right not because she was seeded, but because I believed she was the pollen factory, and later did discover "evidence" on her.

The remaining plants that have known seeded parts, some of those parts will probably be allowed to mature the seeds. The rest come down when the trichomes change.

And it wouldn't take much "talking out of", but let's not count any seeds before they hatch. :)

The Early Cut…
Top-Right, the suspected hermaphrodite was chopped, manicured & dried.
Total yield – 16 grams
E.S.R (early smoke report) - Neutral on the inhale with a very "oily", honey/floral on the exhale. She hits fast & hard.

She won't be around long enough to cure :)
DSC03400-TR_jar.jpg

DSC03410-TR_droidx.jpg

DSC03406-TR_nug-close.jpg

The leaves were so coated with trichs, I left them.

:roorrip:

Greetings everyone! Hope your week has gotten off to a stellar start!

Thanks to BlueDog for revising my bloom clock theory, now I'm a bit more at ease about the progress as we head into the final stretch, six to seven weeks seems (and looks) more accurate than eight to nine! Trichomes are clear, hairs are red, we'll follow the trichs.

Ladies at sunrise. Notice how Top-Left takes up 3/4 of the resources.
DSC03413-group.jpg

A little of Low-Left's trichome action
DSC03423-close.jpg

One of Top-Left's lower branch colas
DSC03418-sidecola.jpg

Low-Right has this weird leaf curl thing going on. Not sure if it's a deficiency or what... :scratchinghead:
DSC03419-leafroll.jpg

Meanwhile... Enjoy every moment!!!

Back
Top Bottom