First Grow - Auto Blue Mystic, Freebies - TopLED

whats your PH at? Ive seen this in plants that don't like much water. Let dry and "spoon feed" with 1/4- 1/2 cup of water and see if she pop. If not shock her with some nutes!

Love those airpots, need to try them!

Water PH is 6.0. I have not tested the soil.

Over watering could very well be an issue. I will let them sit and see what happens

RO System with DI filter installed.

Pre-RODI
PPM: 200-400
pH: 7.9-8.1

With RODI
PPM: 0
pH: 5.96

Hard to see the PPM. But it is all 000's. (Nice as I want to try hydro at some point)

IMG_20140602_182555.jpg
IMG_20140602_183245.jpg

Day 15 Blue Mystic Auto's
IMG_20140602_183649.jpg
IMG_20140602_183659.jpg

Day 8 Unknown Regular's
IMG_20140602_183717.jpg
IMG_20140602_183707.jpg

The one regular girl pretty sure has wind burn. Fan slipped and was blowing right on her

Great job so far definitely keep it up. As far as collodial silver goes it is such a money saver. Learned how to from toker69 and with the new autos i just got in today ill never run out.

Great job so far definitely keep it up. As far as collodial silver goes it is such a money saver. Learned how to from toker69 and with the new autos i just got in today ill never run out.

Thanks!

I will definitely do CS on one of them.
However I would like to do the fem seeds as well. The though of cuttings. And more control in photoperiod plants seems more interesting. How ever the autos are defiantly the quick route. So I'll make a ton of seeds. So I can keep going on BM autos. And might get some fems to try photoperiod route. And CS some seeds off them as well.

Update -

The one that was first started with really stunted growth, was placed outside figured id give it some real light, however the dog decided she liked it and ate it. So that is why it has not been in the pictures.. So just going with the Blue Mystic Auto's and the two Freebies. started after the BM's.

I ordered my 500PPM Colloidal Silver (4oz), that should be here Thursday.
I also got a small DWC system setup (5 gallon) and testing it with some tomato's. Going to be a part of my next grow.

Pictures..
Day 23 Nirvana Blue Mystic Auto/ Day 16 Regular Unknown's
IMG_20140611_004713.jpg
IMG_20140611_004552.jpg
IMG_20140611_004542.jpg
IMG_20140611_004610.jpg
IMG_20140611_004603.jpg

looking good. I want that led unit :cheer:

This one is just the Top LED Reflector 150w. for a 2x4 room (really only 2x2 being used) it seems to be working great.

I have the Mars II 400w, that thing is a beast. I use it in my 4x8 real garden (4x4 section) and it works amazing, tomatoes, peppers etc are exploding with growth. i cant keep them fed enough. Had to move them all into 2gal square pots.

I want to get a 1200w mars 2, give the bud the 400 w, but i am in no hurry, since both tents are doing great.

I highly recommend TopLED, atleast the reflector/mars lines

Delayed Update From 6-13
Day 25 #1
Day_25_Auto_Blue_Mystic_1.jpg
Day_25_Auto_Blue_Mystic_1_-_Close.jpg

Day 25 #2
Day_25_Auto_Blue_Mystic_2.jpg

Day 18 Unknown #1
Day_18_Unknown_1.jpg

Day 18 Unknown #2
Day_18_Unknown_2.jpg

Veggie Carden
Garden_-_6-13.jpg
Garden_-_6-13_2_.jpg

I am going to be out of town on business trip this week, So updates are gonna have to wait till next Friday/Saturday. I am going to try to get some shots just before i go, as i will need to give them some water, to make sure they don't dry out. Luckily these led's don't produce much heat and dry out the soil, and i should be able to go 5 days without water.

i am exited to see what they will look like when i get back

Hey Dislike, I'm liking those LEDs. I'm thinking of buying a mars II 400w. I have a 140w super ufo now that is 75x3w. I used it for veg. And bloom. Question: how far above your plants do you have your lights? When I started my current grow I had my led too close and the plants were stunted and leaves curling like I see in your pictures. Your plants seemed to do good when you backed off on the water but, it still seems like they don't like something? Also, I'm thinking of getting an RO filter and was wondering what your water ph is when you add nutrients. I like your garden. I would like to do some veggies indoor too. We have similar interests it would seem:thumb::yummy::hookah:

In the bud tent it is roughly 12-18" away. The one curling in the back was really dry and didn't like the nuts. Since it is really just growing to grow. I have not messed with it yet. I feed them last night with 6ph water only. I have only feed them once with nutes. But I don't remember what the pH was after. I will give them a good dose next weekend. And I'll get the pH for you guys.

The mars 2 400w in the garden was turning a lot of the pepper plants leaves purple. And from what info I found on that. It is sun burn. So it sits at least 24" above the tallest of plants in there. They seem to love it. I know for that size I need more wattage. However not sure what light I want to get. I want to contact Sara. To see how much a 1200w mars with veg/bloom switch would set me back.

Well I didn't get a chance to get some pics shot before I left. Wanted to make sure I gave them some water. Were not dry yet.. But I didn't want them to dry. However wondering if that would of been better.

Also I talk to the women yesterday. And she said.. "You got some air mail from the UK. Do you need me to open it?" And I was like nope. Just tose it in the office.. So new seeds are in for next grow. I can't even remember what I even ordered. So I will update you guys when I know. :)

I know at least 1-2 more auto strains. And a couple of fems. As I want to try a small perpetual grow with a very short veg time. Kinda similar to the rate of auto's.

Excited to see what the girls look like after a week of no peaking

Back
Top Bottom