MzSiroz Bubblelicious Redemption Grow - Autos - Soil - CFL

Hey Everyone! I'm sorry there has not been a response for so long. My husband, unfortunately, is in the Intensive care unit. He has severe COPD and had pneumonia with influenza. Therefore he could not breath. He had to be intubated and receive support from a ventilator. He is starting to make progress and is now doing some of the breathing on his own. I have literally stayed in a hospital for almost a month now. Sexy B has been seriously neglected and is now a party pooper. However, she is still alive. I will try to get you all a pic of her when I can. I truly miss you all. As my husband gets better, I will have more time. Until then, keep it green:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Everyone! I'm sorry there has not been a response for so long. My husband, unfortunately, is in the Intensive care unit. He has severe COPD and had pneumonia with influenza. Therefore he could not breath. He had to be intubated and receive support from a ventilator. He is starting to make progress and is now doing some of the breathing on his own. I have literally stayed in a hospital for almost a month now. Sexy B has been seriously neglected and is now a party pooper. However, she is still alive. I will try to get you all a pic of her when I can. I truly miss you all. As my husband gets better, I will have more time. Until then, keep it green:cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband, all our prayers are with you.

So very glad to hear from you though. You have been greatly missed.

:hug: :circle-of-love: :hug:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom