Autos - Bubblelicious & Blue Mystic - Soil - LED - 1st Grow - Indoor

Well, there has been no change as of yet so I decided not to take any pics. Lights have been lowered 3 inches so far. The narco purp poked her little tap root through last night so I put her in a 2 gallon pot.

I think I may have stunted the their growth with the mistakes I made in the beginning, but since they are green and not decaying, I'm gonna keep pushing. Hopefully, Ill have some good news in a few days.

Sending good ganja vibes to everyone.

Hi Siroz no worries they will definantly bounche back and once they get going they will grow crazy fast no worries. heres a couple of pictures from my ongoing autoes white cheese. they took a vouple of weeks to get started but boy they got started. oh yeah and i love the names you chosen for them :thumb:

this is one week of growth. so just take good care and be patient then they will do you proud :D

:Namaste:

20160103_085659.jpg

20160111_090827.jpg

Hi Siroz no worries they will definantly bounche back and once they get going they will grow crazy fast no worries. heres a couple of pictures from my ongoing autoes white cheese. they took a vouple of weeks to get started but boy they got started. oh yeah and i love the names you chosen for them :thumb:

this is one week of growth. so just take good care and be patient then they will do you proud :D

20160103_085659.jpg

20160111_090827.jpg

Thanks so much for the support. Yeah, I just need to take it easy and calm down. Your flowers look nice by the way.

Hey Everyone,

I thought I would do a mini update. Well, again not much has happened and no one has been watered for almost a week. Also, lowering the lights has not hurt them in anyway I believe.

First up is Who. She has grown a tad taller and has the most dry pot. I may water her within the next 24 hrs. I am debating on whether to give her a feeding of FF Big Bloom. I would be her first dose of nutes. (day 17 from germination)
mj171.jpg

Second up is Am. Again, not much change since last update, . Her pot is still somewhat damp so she won't be receiving any water for a 2-3 days.(day 17 from germination)
mj161.jpg

Next up is I. Atleast she finally opened all the way, but other than that not much change. her pot is also somewhat damp and will not be receiving water for another 2-3 days.
mj152.jpg

Finally, is the new edition! The cream of the crop narco purp who will be named Grace, because she may be my only saving grace from this grow. She germinated on the 12th. (day 4 from germination)
mj142.jpg

Hey thanks for subbing. I truly appreciate it. Hope I don't disappoint!

you wont dude keep it up i faced the same problem twice in my grow with seed shell stuck on leafs. the first one died cause i found out late but i saved the second one that had double problem. she had both shell stuck and root growing horizontal instead of vertical so i had do do some kind of surg. on soil and place it with root looking down. Now she is doing great:thumb:

have you been using a root stimulater? i think they are still too weak to take any strong nutes in. i don't add anything to i see a slight yellowing in color normaly. But then again a am as newbie as it gets almost with autoflowers i must admit :D my ongoing autos are the first serious atemp with them . so im also kinnda winging it here.

IF your going to try with the nutes i would put no more than a few drops in the water.

I really do hope for you that they will bounce back and explode on ya soon m8

Well, there has been no change as of yet so I decided not to take any pics. Lights have been lowered 3 inches so far. The narco purp poked her little tap root through last night so I put her in a 2 gallon pot.

I think I may have stunted the their growth with the mistakes I made in the beginning, but since they are green and not decaying, I'm gonna keep pushing. Hopefully, Ill have some good news in a few days.

Sending good ganja vibes to everyone.

i have stuned some of my girls as a noob i am too but slowly they recover.
so dont worry just love them

i have stuned some of my girls as a noob too man but slowly they recover.
it's the first grow dont be hard on yourself keep positive

top worst thing to do is to panic and do to much :) im currently trying to help tree guys getting in to growing OMG never again it would be easier to learn my dog to play mozart on the piano *LOL* they have a panic and fuck up timeline it is like they are streamlining complications like pearls on a string for me a the moment. yesterday one of em blew up his flower lamp. not for the first time but for the SECOND time by not letting it rest as it says ON THE DAMN BOX *LOL* the other guy is just a lost case and the third got bud rot course he would not realine his air intake as i told him. he keeps getting cold air from the outside and futhermore did not want to prune as i stated so yes he fucked up about 800g of dry product just by being stubern. thats why i love 420. for a change i can lean on other growers :)

top worst thing to do is to panic and do to much :) im currently trying to help tree guys getting in to growing OMG never again it would be easier to learn my dog to play mozart on the piano *LOL* they have a panic and fuck up timeline it is like they are streamlining complications like pearls on a string for me a the moment. yesterday one of em blew up his flower lamp. not for the first time but for the SECOND time by not letting it rest as it says ON THE DAMN BOX *LOL* the other guy is just a lost case and the third got bud rot course he would not realine his air intake as i told him. he keeps getting cold air from the inside and futhermore did not want to prune as i stated so yes he fucked up about 800g of dry product just by being stubern. thats why i love 420. for a change i can lean on other growers :)

i konw what you mean dude i was like that 10 before but as days passes on i'm chilling and just enjoy the ride:thumb:

i konw what you mean dude i was like that 10 before but as days passes on i'm chilling and just enjoy the ride:thumb:

yeah i have come to the conclusion not to help any more stoners if they do not want to use they own brain and just leech on my knowledge and all the studies i do. Now im going more towards helping people who know nothing about cannabis but want to look into it, due to cancer or other sickness. they take it way more serious than lazy stoners does :D and that i can work with.

Grace is a perfect name. Who is too young for nutes regardless of days since germination.

That's my opinion at least.

Oh no!, I wasn't gonna give her any just "Who". However, after reading you guys response, I think I will treat the first three I planted as if they are a week behind schedule. So, no nutes yet, I think Grace is gonna past them since she hasn't suffered at my hands.........yet

you wont dude keep it up i faced the same problem twice in my grow with seed shell stuck on leafs. the first one died cause i found out late but i saved the second one that had double problem. she had both shell stuck and root growing horizontal instead of vertical so i had do do some kind of surg. on soil and place it with root looking down. Now she is doing great:thumb:

How did you find out the roots grew horizontal? How exactly did you fix that? Did you happen to document that? I think that is what happened to my smallest plant, "I". When I transplanted them from the egg cartons, one them sort of tilted diagonal as I tried to place them in 3 gallon fabric pots. But it wasn't completely horizontal. I should have inquired sooner about how I can check the root system, but I did not want to do anymore damage to them

Def hold off on the nutes boss. How compact is your medium?

It is more compact then I would like it to be. As the pots are drying I am noticing the edges of the soil crumbling as it pulls away from the pot when I lift them. However closer to the plant it looks pretty compact and I was wondering if the roots are able to push through. Guess I just need to let them dry out as much as possible. Or as much as I can stand it lol.

MzSiroz I read through and am here for the duration. I wouldn't worry, these plants are fine. With such big pots they are growing roots right now. They will soon start really growing. As others have said don't worry about nutrients. They will ask for them at the right time and we will all be here to help you know when. Things are looking good!

Thanks Shiggity! In my mind, I'm like come on damn it! Do something for mama! Show mama you wanna grow! Shit! Can I see some more leaves? Shit!

How did you find out the roots grew horizontal? How exactly did you fix that? Did you happen to document that? I think that is what happened to my smallest plant, "I". When I transplanted them from the egg cartons, one them sort of tilted diagonal as I tried to place them in 3 gallon fabric pots. But it wasn't completely horizontal. I should have inquired sooner about how I can check the root system, but I did not want to do anymore damage to them

if one needs roots to stop going horizontal i would say maybe no topfeeding only bottomfeed or if babies feed with a syringe at the stem so the moist will not go all over the place then they will go towards the moist soil = downwards. when using pots with no air holes in in the sites the sites can keep moist for along time i think that is why roots maybe will seek there. i always drill lot of holes in my plastic pots or use fabric pots like smartpots then you also will avoid the spiral root syndrome (were roots seems to go to the sites and then grow in circular motion downwards along the sites in stead of evenly true out the hole pot)

i had a mandalay from MoC that grew the tap root direct upwards to the light and the fim leafs downwards. i did surgery as well - the patient did not survive :rip: *LOL* never seen that before.

Back
Top Bottom