1st Grow - Bubblelicious CFL & LED Grow Tent

your sexy too Mapilot lol hahaha. Buds must have learned from you lol hahah

Ok I see. Mine started it in late veg believe it was a deficiency but I got it corrected. Either way your girl still looks amazing!

So I snipped a bud earlier off of Bubba, Fast dried it and crushed it up and well I don't know where the last 5 hours went. WOW. Some kind of coma state, very creepy and strong. 10 minutes after smoking, I was way gone. I did end up falling asleep (I think, i hope...).

I believe I will be harvesting now! Pics soon.

So I snipped a bud earlier off of Bubba, Fast dried it and crushed it up and well I don't know where the last 5 hours went. WOW. Some kind of coma state, very creepy and strong. 10 minutes after smoking, I was way gone. I did end up falling asleep (I think, i hope...).

So Mapilot what I'm gathering you were peeking in Jesus's window lmao.

Beauty! Mission accomplished I think. Nice work Ma.

MaPilot, That is what we like to hear!!! Awesome job.

Question: How did you fast dry them? When i harvested and fast dried papaya i put some in the microwave for 15 seconds on defrost. Fliped and 15 more seconds. We smoked a smaller bowl of this and within 5 mins... BAM... I have never been so high before. It was the most psychedelic and intense high I believe i have had. Im asking because im curious if the microwave does something to the THC and causes a reaction or something. And it actually didnt taste bad!

Cant wait for harvest pictures!

:Namaste:

MaPilot, That is what we like to hear!!! Awesome job.

Question: How did you fast dry them? When i harvested and fast dried papaya i put some in the microwave for 15 seconds on defrost. Fliped and 15 more seconds. We smoked a smaller bowl of this and within 5 mins... BAM... I have never been so high before. It was the most psychedelic and intense high I believe i have had. Im asking because im curious if the microwave does something to the THC and causes a reaction or something. And it actually didnt taste bad!

Cant wait for harvest pictures!

:Namaste:

Thats basically what i did, 5 seconds at a time for 30 seconds in microwave. And I have never been so high myself. Maybe your on to something here and head shops will soon start selling microwaves :rofl:

HARVEST Update!

Bubba got the chop! She did me proud. I did not weigh yet, I will report with a weight and smoke in a few days. I opted for the hanging nets to dry the buds. I am guessing the popcorns will dry faster than the larger buds, So I guess I will be checking them and placing the dried buds in the CVault as they dry... Sound like a plan?

BTW these net racks are HUGE! When i bought them i figured they would be half the size they are. They barley fit in my closet!

How long do you think they will take to dry in this rack with temps being 72-75f and rh 50-55% ?

She took me a little over an hour to harvest, I did a quick manicure but by no means professional. When they dry more I will clean up the buds as needed.
Here are a few pics.

Bubba Harvested

20140911_024920.jpg

20140911_025033.jpg

20140911_025039.jpg

20140911_025047.jpg

20140911_025053.jpg

20140911_024847.jpg

Back
Top Bottom