1st Grow - Bubblelicious CFL & LED Grow Tent

i was planning a indoor growing in winter. i was not planned to use the big filters, but i see most grows use them, is this for smell or dust or bugs? thankyou maybe i can make filters

i was planning a indoor growing in winter. i was not planned to use the big filters, but i see most grows use them, is this for smell or dust or bugs? thankyou maybe i can make filters

Hi mate i use a carbon filter to extract the air out and filter the smell

Day 84 Update. Bubba enters week 8 of flower this week. I checked her trichs again this morning and have a hard time with it. It takes a lot of patience with me to try and find a spot to look at and then the slightest movement moves the whole area I was trying to look at. Sometimes I think I see mostly clear and other times they look cloudy. I am going to try to take trich pics later today and see if I can tell better.

Here are some morning photos for your enjoyment.

Day 84 Bubba:

20140908_064419.jpg

20140908_064413.jpg

20140908_064359.jpg

20140908_064355.jpg

20140908_064351.jpg

20140908_064344.jpg

20140908_064334.jpg

20140908_064338.jpg

Enjoy the day!

I know this pic isn't the clearest, But can anyone give me an idea of what I am looking at % wise here?

trich2.png

I know this pic isn't the clearest, But can anyone give me an idea of what I am looking at % wise here?

trich2.png

0% amber, but that's a tiny sample so there may be some amber here and there that I can't see in the picture. If you have something ready to go into flower, where this is, and you can't get it in because this is in the way, I would go ahead and chop. If you are not in a hurry, you could always take a branch of it, just so you can have some smoke for now, then let it go another week.

It will benefit from another week, but it looks like you have milky trics so you could take it now and it will be very potent.

MaPilot, Everything is looking great. I would slow down and think about everything before you make any changes. What i see in the limited pic is a lot is cloudy with 1 or 2 half cloudy-clear and a few clear. No ambers anywhere. She is not ready in my opinion. She will have at least another week or two like we talked about earlier. Darkness will not make it ripen any more and thats only suggested at the end right before chop to make more trichomes (which will be clear). I would not chop this plant right now... What kind of high are you looking for? Me personally i would wait until at least 10% are amber on the biggest buds which would make a few amber on the lower ones. You need to inspect each bud or at least the majority of them if you are wanting to get a accurate chop time.

MaPilot, Everything is looking great. I would slow down and think about everything before you make any changes. What i see in the limited pic is a lot is cloudy with 1 or 2 half cloudy-clear and a few clear. No ambers anywhere. She is not ready in my opinion. She will have at least another week or two like we talked about earlier. Darkness will not make it ripen any more and thats only suggested at the end right before chop to make more trichomes (which will be clear). I would not chop this plant right now... What kind of high are you looking for? Me personally i would wait until at least 10% are amber on the biggest buds which would make a few amber on the lower ones. You need to inspect each bud or at least the majority of them if you are wanting to get a accurate chop time.

Thanks for the info Hunter! Much appreciated

Thanks Hunter. Just want to make sure I harvest at the right time. It's hard for me to tell what the trichs are doing. I guess it comes with experience. I will be patient :)

Welcome to day 85! Quick update this morning, Bubba is looking strong and still fattening up them buds! She will get more water later today as she is one thirsty girl. My latest trichome look this morning is showing maybe 80% cloudy. Its hard for me to tell. Easier if I take pics and then look at them. Seeing a few ambers but less than 1% there. I have also noticed some yellowing of her leaves as she finishes.

She is getting close!!!

Day 85 Bubba

20140909_040510.jpg

20140909_040531.jpg

20140909_040520.jpg

20140909_040535.jpg

20140909_040807.jpg

Enjoy the day!

Bubba looks fantastic MP :) like.. wow :blushsmile: yeah since its a bubba I'd definitely let some decent amber show up. I'd even go for 20% personally but thats me.

:goodjob:

Nice set up. WOW! That makes me wanna smoke my phone. Beautiful girls looks like your hard work paid off. I grew my First Lady this year. I don't have the set up like you but it's done well. It's in the 5th week of flowering now. Here's a pic of mine I took about a week ago
image13820.jpg

Nice set up. looks like you've spent some time putting it together. Hope it pays off for ya' in the end. How are they doing now? I grew my First Lady this year. I don't have the set up like you but it's done well. It's in the 5th week of flowering now. Good luck with yours post a updated pic if you don't mind. Here's a pic of mine I took about a week ago

Looking nice, What strain is that?

Thank ya much. Honestly no idea I just had it. But it's a Sativa I think like I said this is my first. I'll post better pics soon show the whole plant

sooooooo sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom