1st Grow - Bubblelicious CFL & LED Grow Tent

Cheers mate, It's my medication that keeps me up. Can't wait for bubba to be done so I can try her!

Bad news bout those meds mate i feel for you. I bet your mouth waters at the smell and sight off her. How is your cvault working out. I may get some myself if they are any good.

The Cvaults are the best investment I have made yet. I had some old dried out bud I got from a friend and i poped it in the Cvault last week, The buds are nice and fresh now even more potent. Worth the money IMHO.

The Cvaults are the best investment I have made yet. I had some old dried out bud I got from a friend and i poped it in the Cvault last week, The buds are nice and fresh now even more potent. Worth the money IMHO.

I think i may have to get some as i aint always got time to burp my jars enough. How much weed does one hold

I think i may have to get some as i aint always got time to burp my jars enough. How much weed does one hold

They make different sizes, from a couple ounces to a pound. I got the xtra large. Not sure how much it will hold, but I am sure I can fit Bubba in it.

A few midday Glam shots.

IMG_20140906_112850.jpg

IMG_20140906_112911.jpg

Good morning day 83! Bubba got flushed again this morning, She is still looking nice, Starting to get yellowing lower leaves a few have dropped off, I am sure this is her finishing up. Got a look at her trichs this morning and its maybe 10% cloudy at this point.

A few pics for the day:

Bubba Day 83

20140907_060110.jpg

20140907_060104.jpg

20140907_060125.jpg

20140907_060046.jpg

Enjoy football day!!!

:yummy: Looks so tasty! You only have 10 percent cloudy trichomes and you started flushing all ready? Hopefully she will finish before she starves! My hydro papaya took forever to ripen and still could have went another week or so. I had about 80% cloudy and it took 3 more weeks to get some amber. But every strain is different so hopefully you timed it right! I go back and forth on the flushing... I kinda think its a little over rated some times as i have smoked some of my last plant not flushed and it was smooth also... I think it has mostly to do with the cure. I do like the idea of flushing all nutrients out though before you chop so you are not smoking any of the chemicals but i dont believe it takes 2 weeks... More like a couple of days! But who knows im still a newbie and dont have enough experience yet!! :thumb:

Wow Hunter, I was thinking maybe a week or two at the most. I have heard different opinions also on when to flush. Hopefully I timed it ok.

Hey Pilot, I haven't had much time to reply to your thread or any thread as far as that goes, but have hit the "Like's" button many times, (new job takes to much of my time).

I purchased CVaults for my harvest and they are the best thing since a pocket on a shirt...lol...well worth the money for anyone who is thinking about getting them. And that little girl is looks extraordinary! You have done a great job and can't wait to hear the smoke report when she is finished. :bravo:

I post some stuff, come back after a couple of day and ouch 4 more pages in the topic. Know what, it's always a good surprise, very nice pics i stop talking about your ladies, Jealous mode "On" :ganjamon:

Normal for such a good job, do you want to replace breeder's pics ?? You can :ganjamon:

See u mate

Friendly

T.

Back
Top Bottom