Autos - Bubblelicious & Blue Mystic - Soil - LED - 1st Grow - Indoor

Hey Everyone,

So It is day 12 from germination and not much has changed. They have only been watered with ph'd water (between 6.0-6.5) twice and misted to keep it moist.

Up first is Who
mj1211.jpg

Second is Am
mj135.jpg

Lastly is I
mj1111.jpg

Are you watering real close to the plant?

Yes slayer. I take a tube (a chemist tube forgot what you call em) and I water in a circle around each plant. I'm guessing about 4 oz of water each.

To clarify.
After germination, the whole pot was watered before I planted the seeds. It stayed moist for about 7 days because my humidity stays between 70-80%. Since then, I have given them (2) 4oz waterings.

Slow and steady wins every race,, they do seem a bit tardy,, but look healthy as can be,, a bit purple maybe,, but not a problem,, ha,:Namaste:

Guess you just gotta wait fer em,, be a patient patient,, :Namaste:

Slow and steady wins every race,, they do seem a bit tardy,, but look healthy as can be,, a bit purple maybe,, but not a problem,, ha,:Namaste:

Guess you just gotta wait fer em,, be a patient patient,, :Namaste:

Yeah, the one thing I read from many forums is that newbies tend to overwater and overfeed. Well, I would rather them tell me what they need and then give it because I don't want to cause any serious irreversible damage.
Thanks for checking in on me!

Yes slayer. I take a tube (a chemist tube forgot what you call em) and I water in a circle around each plant. I'm guessing about 4 oz of water each.

To clarify.
After germination, the whole pot was watered before I planted the seeds. It stayed moist for about 7 days because my humidity stays between 70-80%. Since then, I have given them (2) 4oz waterings.

With humidity in the 70's, I would think it'd take longer than 7 days to dry that medium out. Do you have an empty pot you can fill and compare? I'd bet they are still very heavy.

It took a good two weeks for our 3 gallon plastic pots to dry out after we watered them when planting. Your fabric should dry out faster, but not sure it'd be half the time.

They look healthy to me, there's a delay of a few days for those first couple of single bladed leaves to grow out, but once they grow enough to provide photosynthesis, they'll start exploding.

You're doing fine. :goodjob:

With humidity in the 70's, I would think it'd take longer than 7 days to dry that medium out. Do you have an empty pot you can fill and compare? I'd bet they are still very heavy.

It took a good two weeks for our 3 gallon plastic pots to dry out after we watered them when planting. Your fabric should dry out faster, but not sure it'd be half the time.

They look healthy to me, there's a delay of a few days for those first couple of single bladed leaves to grow out, but once they grow enough to provide photosynthesis, they'll start exploding.

You're doing fine. :goodjob:

Hey Arteekay! Thanks for stopping by. I was really hoping you would come and give your opinion. The pots were about 80% percent dry when I decided to give them the first 4oz watering.

Def slow and steady wins the race . I think you should lower your light slowly and hold of on watering till she's pretty well dry then hit it with maybe 500ml at a time

I agree with Slayer, start dropping your lights an inch or two a day and hold off on watering as long as you can. Force those roots to seek out a diminishing supply of water and the rewards will pay off when they flower.

Well, there has been no change as of yet so I decided not to take any pics. Lights have been lowered 3 inches so far. The narco purp poked her little tap root through last night so I put her in a 2 gallon pot.

I think I may have stunted the their growth with the mistakes I made in the beginning, but since they are green and not decaying, I'm gonna keep pushing. Hopefully, Ill have some good news in a few days.

Sending good ganja vibes to everyone.

Well, there has been no change as of yet so I decided not to take any pics. Lights have been lowered 3 inches so far. The narco purp poked her little tap root through last night so I put her in a 2 gallon pot.

I think I may have stunted the their growth with the mistakes I made in the beginning, but since they are green and not decaying, I'm gonna keep pushing. Hopefully, Ill have some good news in a few days.

Sending good ganja vibes to everyone.

Stunted girls smoke the same as any others. You're doing great :)

Back
Top Bottom