1st Grow - Bubblelicious CFL & LED Grow Tent

Here's a few more pics of mine. Dosent look as good as yours mapilot lol but happy so far any tips would be great

image13821.jpg
image13822.jpg
image13823.jpg

These are about a week old

image13824.jpg
image13825.jpg
image13826.jpg

These are most recent snapped them today

I don't think you need any tips, Your plants look great!!! You're going to have some BIG buds there!!!

Nice set up. WOW! That makes me wanna smoke my phone. Beautiful girls looks like your hard work paid off. I grew my First Lady this year. I don't have the set up like you but it's done well. It's in the 5th week of flowering now. Here's a pic of mine I took about a week ago
image13820.jpg

Beautiful! I am in week 5 of flower as well. See below if interested!

Here's a few more pics of mine. Dosent look as good as yours mapilot lol but happy so far any tips would be great
image13826.jpg

These are most recent snapped them today

Nice work. You are doing just fine. Question about the density of this particular plant. Is this:

a) plant genetics
b) growing technique
or
c) both

Thanks!

It's not the strain I got the seed out of "nothing special" and just decided what the hell. Maybe because it's been out in the sun it's whole life so I'll take option D beginners luck.

It's not the strain I got the seed out of "nothing special" and just decided what the hell. Maybe because it's been out in the sun it's whole life so I'll take option D beginners luck.

Well If thats beginners luck, you should write a how to book! LOL :bravo:

Beautiful cola!

Yea ChillAH, The candy kush is in my Cvault now. I smoke it before bed and it has helped knock me out. Still a little harsh, I think it needs more curing.

What kind of high are you looking for?

Well I don't want a sleepy high, Kandy does that to me. I don't last 20 minutes and I am sleeping. Because of my other medication and insomnia, I would rather sleep at night and not short bursts through the day if i medicate. The sleep from kandy never lasts more than 2 hours. Then again neither does my regular sleep because of my meds I am on. Looking for a nice relaxation without sleep and emptying the fridge. :)

Good morning day 86! Bubba got some water this morning (again, damn she drinks alot) Her trichs are looking good. Starting to see the beginning of amber in some. Getting to be very exciting! The buds are like rocks. So compact and tight and still growing! Her lower buds have almost doubled in size in the last few days.

Her hairs are turning pinker as she continues her Bubblegum look, and her leaves are starting to yellow and drop.

Got lots of pics to share this morning.

Day 86 Bubba

IMG_20140910_034158.jpg

20140910_034937.jpg

20140910_034926.jpg

20140910_034329.jpg

20140910_034322.jpg

20140910_034315.jpg

20140910_034305.jpg

20140910_034250.jpg

20140910_034244.jpg

20140910_034233.jpg

20140910_034224.jpg

Enjoy the day folks!

:yummy: Those look good enough to eat. Every pic looks better and better. I can see the leaf tips are turning brown how long has it been doing it. Only ask because at one point mine was doing the same thing.

:yummy: Those look good enough to eat. Every pic looks better and better. I can see the leaf tips are turning brown how long has it been doing it. Only ask because at one point mine was doing the same thing.

Just started a few days ago. Today it is more pronounced. Just means she is finishing up for me. Not sure about the sugar leafs though.

Back
Top Bottom