Tabor's First LED

This is the best I could do with a better camera and lights on. I will check trics again tonight but I can tell the buds are packing on weight.

DSC_020716.jpg

DSC_020619.jpg

DSC_020522.jpg

DSC_020418.jpg

DSC_020317.jpg

DSC_020220.jpg

DSC_020119.jpg

DSC_020018.jpg

DSC_019918.jpg

Thanks for the reply man, My setup is a tent 4'x2'x6' so far it has two 90 watt UFOs 45x2watts LEDs. still waiting on my mars reflector in the mail 96x5w to add on inside the tent. Hopefully the two ufo's as side lighting would be enough to bump up those yields numbers side by side with the reflector. Idk if i should just dig up the cash and order a second reflector. :high-five:

Dang Tabor,
A 1st timer eh? Ya must have been Dr. Greenthumb in a previous life. :goodjob:
Have some REPS MaN!!

Lots of close ups. The AK48 looks like it's ready. Seeing a mix of cloudy/clear with some ambers mixed in. The Bubblicious probably has another week. I may try and chop the AK48 later today/early tomorrow morning.

IMG_109929.JPG

IMG_109826.JPG

Yo,
I think i just got a woodie.:laughtwo:
Mouthwatering pics my dood. Awesome buds abound.:popcorn:

AK48 got chopped tonight :high-five: I have terrible hands when it comes to trying to check trichs still on the plant. I guess there's a reason I never became a doctor. I spent a bunch of time tonight trying to steady my hands and check trichs on all the plants. Everyone seems to have a good mix of cloudy/clear with some amber mixed in there too. I'm going to try and harvest everything tomorrow. I should have a decent idea of wet weight tomorrow. I'm hoping for at least an ounce per plant once dry but have no idea what to expect in terms of yield or final weight.

I am anticipating that it will take a decent amount of time to harvest and manicure. My hands smell like pine trees after chopping the AK48. Almost a pine sol aroma to it.

Back
Top Bottom