Autos - Bubblelicious & Blue Mystic - Soil - LED - 1st Grow - Indoor

Hi Siroz have you thought about maybe lowering the lights just a tad. i got the 48x8 5x 240w (100w wall draw) i keep the lights no longer away than 24inches when having small youngsters in the closet. i see you is now 29 inch after you lowered it a bit. are your two lights 225w wall power each or is it the chipset of the lamps?

Aloso what i have been reading on the autos is that they can not stay moist to long in soil in between waterings that will slow them further. but of cuz they cna't dry completely. but of course at beginning untill getting a couple of leaf sets you properly need to act like on would with regular strained babies.

First time i tried growing autos i wanted to do it in the garden. as soon as they popped ground it rained for like a month strait. so i ended ordering some small lights and began to built a new small closet. this is the day i moved them inside this was 1 september 2014 they are one month old in the picture this is stuned plants do to way to much moist (or if to compact soil in pots would propperly hold them back a lot too) i believe. ever since i started using smartpots or plastic pots were i drilled alot of air holes in them the autoplants have been way better of.

well 30 old stunned autos see how long and thin they are. roadrunners and royal cheese only stood in the wet garden untill the day of the picture (the red potted plant is not auto)i still got about 60g dried from these sorry ones under that 90 watt ufo so you will get some smoke tiking your way bigger lights into consideration. don't worry :D
20140901_1627441.jpg

This is some others autos easybuds 30 days old with propper soil propper airholes in the pot and propper fertilizer but still only under a 90w ufo.
20150204_093849.jpg

then this is after 30 days of the currently run. were i changed lights. and they been at 24inch from beginning of third forming leafset. and just been hanging at the same height and it will do so untill the distance is 12inch then i raise the lights a bit. The plant in soil in front to the right side is also a auto its just 10-14 days younger than the two thats at day 30

20160119_064019.jpg

So don't worry if your first run looks a bit puny in your eyes comepared to others, take the first run as at learning curve. Next time for sure will be less complicated expecially if you don't toss them around :p

And make journals on you computer or what ever device you prefer. i make a journal for each grow on the computer and EVERYTHING i do true the runs i note EVERY day. short effective notes and pictures atachced to those for later reference are the best way to correct errors and evolve your growing techniques :D making a weekly post in a forum does not do the trick. jmho

Here to cheer on "who" "am" and "I". Oh, grace too.
They look fine to me, they'll get there.
May the force be with you.

Thanks for coming by yeaster! I appreciate the support!:Namaste:

Hi Siroz have you thought about maybe lowering the lights just a tad. i got the 48x8 5x 240w (100w wall draw) i keep the lights no longer away than 24inches when having small youngsters in the closet. i see you is now 29 inch after you lowered it a bit. are your two lights 225w wall power each or is it the chipset of the lamps?

Aloso what i have been reading on the autos is that they can not stay moist to long in soil in between waterings that will slow them further. but of cuz they cna't dry completely. but of course at beginning untill getting a couple of leaf sets you properly need to act like on would with regular strained babies.

First time i tried growing autos i wanted to do it in the garden. as soon as they popped ground it rained for like a month strait. so i ended ordering some small lights and began to built a new small closet. this is the day i moved them inside this was 1 september 2014 they are one month old in the picture this is stuned plants do to way to much moist (or if to compact soil in pots would propperly hold them back a lot too) i believe. ever since i started using smartpots or plastic pots were i drilled alot of air holes in them the autoplants have been way better of.

well 30 old stunned autos see how long and thin they are. roadrunners and royal cheese only stood in the wet garden untill the day of the picture (the red potted plant is not auto)i still got about 60g dried from these sorry ones under that 90 watt ufo so you will get some smoke tiking your way bigger lights into consideration. don't worry :D
20140901_1627441.jpg

This is some others autos easybuds 30 days old with propper soil propper airholes in the pot and propper fertilizer but still only under a 90w ufo.
20150204_093849.jpg

then this is after 30 days of the currently run. were i changed lights. and they been at 24inch from beginning of third forming leafset. and just been hanging at the same height and it will do so untill the distance is 12inch then i raise the lights a bit. The plant in soil in front to the right side is also a auto its just 10-14 days younger than the two thats at day 30

20160119_064019.jpg

So don't worry if your first run looks a bit puny in your eyes comepared to others, take the first run as at learning curve. Next time for sure will be less complicated expecially if you don't toss them around :p

And make journals on you computer or what ever device you prefer. i make a journal for each grow on the computer and EVERYTHING i do true the runs i note EVERY day. short effective notes and pictures atachced to those for later reference are the best way to correct errors and evolve your growing techniques :D making a weekly post in a forum does not do the trick. jmho

Thanks for info Klov! I was thinking about lowering my lights because it hasn't seemed to cause any damage so I will do another 2 inches today and tomorrow then they will be at 23in. Also, when I first started this grow, I was hoping for a minimum of 40g dried from each plant so if I get 60, I would be elated. As far as the journal goes, I think you may be right. I guess I just didn't feel like I had anything worthy of documenting. I really appreciate you taking the time to give me those details:high-five:

Thanks for info Klov! I was thinking about lowering my lights because it hasn't seemed to cause any damage so I will do another 2 inches today and tomorrow then they will be at 23in. Also, when I first started this grow, I was hoping for a minimum of 40g dried from each plant so if I get 60, I would be elated. As far as the journal goes, I think you may be right. I guess I just didn't feel like I had anything worthy of documenting. I really appreciate you taking the time to give me those details:high-five:

i think your plants will like it, seems like they streatching just a bit at the stem cus it seems like they all are doing it so should'nt be pheno related i think. And if lights are to close you can easily see it with led cuz the leafs bleach a bit in color

those 60 grams was only under a small 90w ufo and shitty thickass soil . you have more than 4 times that ufo light :) so don't worry. it was just to give you an idea of the progress rate from grow to grow and when you tweak this or that a bit. one got to know the lights, growroom condition, plant behavior patterns etc. then it will just getting better and better.

So I wanted to take Klov's advice and try to journal a bit more. I also took Arteekays advice and gave "Who" "Am", and "I" 500ml of ph'd water yesterday. Grace received 300ml of ph'd water yesterday. They all received their first hour of darkness yesterday. Today they will not be watered. They will receive 2 hours of darkness and the hours will continue to increase until they are on a 19/5 schedule. In addition, the stretching has stopped and the distance of the lights have not negatively affected the plants. Still hoping to see some changes though. I'll have pics later. I've been pretty busy for a couple of days. So, to all my 420 mag family, I have not forgot about you and I will be by to see you all very soon. Much love:circle-of-love:

Hello All,

So here is my boring report for the day. Today all of mama's babies will receive 3 hours of darkness and another watering. I guess I should continue with Arteekay's advice and give the 500ml except grace cuz her pot is smaller.

Up first is Who. Looks like she is trying to spread her wings.

Who.jpg

Next is Am. No change.

Am.jpg

Next is I. No change.

I30.jpg

Finally is grace. I cannot tell if seed shell is preventing that pedal to fold back so I haven't touched. I just mist her and try to keep her moist. She stretched too much I think before I could stop it. I wonder if the stretching is also hindering their progress. Well anyway, here she is

grace2.jpg

yer sounding a bit frustrated at the lackage of progress,, i hear ya,, taking forever they are,, seems like anyway,, probably getting tired of hearing that you need to be patient too,, :sorry:

but,,,

be patient,, they will take off soon,, i think,, :hippy:

yer sounding a bit frustrated at the lackage of progress,, i hear ya,, taking forever they are,, seems like anyway,, probably getting tired of hearing that you need to be patient too,, :sorry:

but,,,

be patient,, they will take off soon,, i think,, :hippy:

Is that obvious Nivek? I am impatient

how many days since pop from soil are these pics?

Who, Am, and I are 19 days above soil and Grace is 10 days

Hey could worst this is my first grow and I've seemed to stretch my auto its like 6ft tall lol at least my other plant is growing nicely..

Sent from my LGMS345 using 420

I am probably to have the record for the world's smallest autos!

yeah im feeling your pain so bad :) i just saw on last page that you have set it to 3 hours darkness now. i did'nt catch untill now that they have been under 24/0 light cycle. i know they say autos do not need any dark hours but i think that is actually not tru i see every night one hour before lights out mine gets tired and droopy. they are on 19/5 next morning they are all fresh and pointy again. so i guess they do need a bit of bedtime

i think maybe you should give em a last chance by changing to 18/6. so they will get a better chance at restoration. If they are stressed and stuned its like being sick with the flu i guess. If your running around during hard manuel labor for 12 hours aday with the flu chance is your system will take way longer to heal if you rest and safe the power for the imune system. Im not sure if this has anything on it, just seems logic to me. if you have any seeds you could pop an extra one or two so you could get somewhere while these bounce back, so you will keep a positive mindset and not loose faith in your aspiring grow skills :)

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom