Autos - Bubblelicious & Blue Mystic - Soil - LED - 1st Grow - Indoor

MzSiroz

Hello Everyone! I go by the name of Mz Siroz and this is my first ever grow! Woot Woot!!!:welcome::cheer:

I am growing two Nirvana Bubblelicious Autos and one Blue Mystic Auto.
The soil I am using is Fox Farm Ocean Forest
3 gallon fabric pots
2 - 225W LED Full Spectrum Grow Lights
The tent size is 2ft by 2ft by 4ft 8in

So far I believe I have screwed up my first grow already. Even though others told me I am doing alright.........I...I....I just think I have KILLED MY BABIES!!!!!!

So, I trouble right from the start with my babies. I germinated using the wet paper towel method 12/29. They
popped 12/30. However, (and only I would do this) I accidentally threw away the fabric pots I ordered online. When I realized what I had done, I hurried to the outside garbage only to watch the garbage man lifting up my can emptying it into the truck. I had let my brother borrow my car to go work and he would not get off work until after the stores closed. I knew I couldn't leave them in the paper towel another 24 hours so I cut a portion of my egg carton and placed them in FFOF soil in the egg carton. Next day, I went to the store and bought pots of course and placed the seedlings in their final resting place.

They have been under 24hr light since 12/30. The RH stays in the range of 70-85%. The temp stays in the range of 22C - 25C.

mj412.jpg

mj54.jpg

mj63.jpg

re: Autos - Bubblelicious & Blue Mystic - SoiL - LED - 1st Grow - Indoor

Maybe a little bit of a bumpy start but I am always surprised with how resilient they are.

Now we get to play "One of these three is not like the others" with you and try to figure out which one is the Blue Mystic. :) This will be fun, and I have a front row seat :thumb: :goodluck:

Maybe a little bit of a bumpy start but I am always surprised with how resilient they are.

Now we get to play "One of these three is not like the others" with you and try to figure out which one is the Blue Mystic. :) This will be fun, and I have a front row seat :thumb: :goodluck:

Hahaha Thanks for subbing!

Honest enough to post two minor mistakes on page one? I'm in for sure!

Based on leaf structure and flower development, I think the Blue Mystic is the middle pic. :)

:passitleft:

Honest enough to post two minor mistakes on page one? I'm in for sure!

Based on leaf structure and flower development, I think the Blue Mystic is the middle pic. :)

:passitleft:

Thanks Arteekay! And I was leaning the same way about the blue mystic. I appreciate your support.

Ha, flower development,, haha, good one,, cheers:Namaste:

I be pullin fer yer wee ones,, keep em warm,,, easy on the ferts, always, let em dry between waterings,, praise them often,, all will work itself out,, praise yerself often too,, cheers:Namaste:

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to make a post about my plans (of course they are subject to change).

For the first 10-14 the plants will receive only 6.0 Ph tap water that has sat out 24hrs or more. The lighting will also be on a 24hr cycle.

During the 10th to 14th day is when I will add FF Big Bloom. The lighting will change to 23hrs on 1 off. The lighting will decrease each day by one hour until it reaches 19hrs on 5 off. It will stay on 19/5 for the remainder of the grow.

The plant will continue to receive only Big Bloom for the next two to three weeks. About the 5th to 6th week molasses will added along with Big Bloom. I do not have CalMag, but I will use Epson salt if necessary.

I will give it a good flush in the last week and 24hrs of darkness on the last day.

Well, that's the master plan. What do you guys think?

Hey Everyone!

It is time for an update and please offer any suggestions.
So, it is day 8 since they germinated on 12/30. Since I don't know which auto is which I have decided to name them Who, Am, and I.

First up is Who. This is the most developed of all the plants and I think she will survive
mj81.jpg

Second up is Am, she trying to come along but moving slower than Who.
mj91.jpg

Last and I hate to say it, but the least is I. I' really need you all's help with one. I don't know if she's dead or if she is just moving extremely slow
mj72.jpg

Absolutely definately not dead,, looks perfect,, there is no set anything for anything with these,, they know whats best, and how to do it,, one thing,, the seed head on there,, try to carefully remove it,, i have seen problems with stuck heads before,, also, the lowest one, hard to tell, but if the inner sheath?? Is stuck on there,, try and get it off, can cause major issues with development,, maybe moisten first,, it will come off, I have done it,, so careful tho, please,,

Or,,,

Understand that I know nothing,, nothing,,,,

Peace:Namaste:

Hey, MzSiroz! I saw you in the Member of the Year thread and thought I'd pop on over and say "hi!"

Your babies look fine so far :) I love autos (well, I'm just on my second grow, so I don't actually know much about them, but I love the little devils) and while I'm growing now in coco coir, I also use LEDs in a tent and hope to move to soil, so I'll sub in, if you don't mind, and lend my moral support :)

Hey, MzSiroz! I saw you in the Member of the Year thread and thought I'd pop on over and say "hi!"

Your babies look fine so far :) I love autos (well, I'm just on my second grow, so I don't actually know much about them, but I love the little devils) and while I'm growing now in coco coir, I also use LEDs in a tent and hope to move to soil, so I'll sub in, if you don't mind, and lend my moral support :)

Hey glimmerglass!

Thanks for coming over! I can use all the support I can get and I'll be sure to check out your threads as well. I love these autos too!

Absolutely definately not dead,, looks perfect,, there is no set anything for anything with these,, they know whats best, and how to do it,, one thing,, the seed head on there,, try to carefully remove it,, i have seen problems with stuck heads before,, also, the lowest one, hard to tell, but if the inner sheath?? Is stuck on there,, try and get it off, can cause major issues with development,, maybe moisten first,, it will come off, I have done it,, so careful tho, please,,

Or,,,

Understand that I know nothing,, nothing,,,,

Peace:Namaste:

Hey Nivek, just wanted you to know your advice worked! Here's a pic

mj101.jpg

Hey Nivek, just wanted you to know your advice worked! Here's a pic

mj101.jpg

Yay,, great stuff,, i feel slightly useful today,, thank you mz,, cheers

Oh and I forgot to mention that my labels were torn off as I tried to take these pictures so now I do not know which auto is which. I wonder what else I will screw up before day 7, if they survive.

*LOL* thats a classic i have been growing for almost ten years and still everytime i get a tray with mixed strains i somehow drop it or etc so they get mixed up its a 99% sure thing :)

good luck with the grow.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom