Autos - Bubblelicious & Blue Mystic - Soil - LED - 1st Grow - Indoor

So I figured out a way to squeeze one more narco purp in the grow room. I am really trying to build my confidence up at this point. Truly, I am discouraged and disappointed in myself because this grow is very very important to me and my husband. As of right now my main attention will be focused on grace and who. I and am may be executed very shortly and be replaced by two blue mystics. So, as of right now the girls have not received any water. Also, the new bean is in a wet paper towel. No pic for today

So, one of mama's babies died last night. It was I. I KILLED I!!!!!. Ok, got that out of the way. Well the one thing I can do right is germinate so the new narco purp has been planted and I did not water the whole pot! If this plant grows somewhat correctly then I will toss out all other plants and start those over too since I would have found the source of my black thumb. The new plant also will have been on 19/5 schedule start to finish. Thank for the well wishes everyone!

So, one of mama's babies died last night. It was I. I KILLED I!!!!!. Ok, got that out of the way. Well the one thing I can do right is germinate so the new narco purp has been planted and I did not water the whole pot! If this plant grows somewhat correctly then I will toss out all other plants and start those over too since I would have found the source of my black thumb. The new plant also will have been on 19/5 schedule start to finish. Thank for the well wishes everyone!

Oh I, we miss you already. We will smoke a toast to I tonight.

Back
Top Bottom