Autos - Bubblelicious & Blue Mystic - Soil - LED - 1st Grow - Indoor

Hey could worst this is my first grow and I've seemed to stretch my auto its like 6ft tall lol at least my other plant is growing nicely..

Sent from my LGMS345 using 420

bejesus christ what a beast M8 what are you giving that one steroids and dry bull testicals? ;)

siroz i think you should ask an experienced grower for sure but it seems the soil is wet enough. when did you water last time?

so need to be careful 'not' to overwater,, if it is real thirsty,, it will tell ya, let it dry near completely, like you is already,,

I watered two days ago

it might also be the distance of light. i dont know for sure but make sure the pot is dry when you water. It doesnt matter if one or two days have passed since last watering.I watered a plant today on day 25 i think, that i didnt water since day 20 cause the soil was wet(it had problems at first like yours it took days to grow) and she is just fine.
DSC039856.JPG

yeah im feeling your pain so bad :) i just saw on last page that you have set it to 3 hours darkness now. i did'nt catch untill now that they have been under 24/0 light cycle. i know they say autos do not need any dark hours but i think that is actually not tru i see every night one hour before lights out mine gets tired and droopy. they are on 19/5 next morning they are all fresh and pointy again. so i guess they do need a bit of bedtime

i think maybe you should give em a last chance by changing to 18/6. so they will get a better chance at restoration. If they are stressed and stuned its like being sick with the flu i guess. If your running around during hard manuel labor for 12 hours aday with the flu chance is your system will take way longer to heal if you rest and safe the power for the imune system. Im not sure if this has anything on it, just seems logic to me. if you have any seeds you could pop an extra one or two so you could get somewhere while these bounce back, so you will keep a positive mindset and not loose faith in your aspiring grow skills :)

:Namaste:

thats a really good advise. I agree 100% that rest is a MUST for every living thing. I also knew that people go 24/0 but never seemed right for me.
great advise man:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

I guess I should continue with Arteekay's advice and give the 500ml except grace cuz her pot is smaller.

that advice was from a couple days ago and with the assumption that they hadn't had anything for 10 days. If you gave them 500ml two days ago, they won't have used that up yet.

Just wanted to make sure you knew that. I still have faith they'll pull through. COME on Who, Am, and I, get to growin! Grace, you get a pass this time. :)

Me smart car is sitting in me garage, now,, = worlds smallest auto

that advice was from a couple days ago and with the assumption that they hadn't had anything for 10 days. If you gave them 500ml two days ago, they won't have used that up yet.

Just wanted to make sure you knew that. I still have faith they'll pull through. COME on Who, Am, and I, get to growin! Grace, you get a pass this time. :)

Yeah Arteekay, I decided not to water. Thanks for the support!

Wait...sorry...not funny

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So, I have made the decision that if I don't see any kind of major change in the next two weeks, I am goin to take them out and start over again. I figure I can reuse the soil since their probably isn't much root growth. I'm not really sure what my main problems are but. I think my next grow, I will not water the whole pot first, only around the seed and I will have LEd's 24inches away. I only have seven autos left so I really need to make this work. I have 10 mystery photos but I just don't have the room for a photo nor do I have the proper nutrients. So, we'll see.

I don't see why your girls are on standby I use the same ocean forests soil with no problems, hmmm??

I know, right! This the 3rd week from seed for 3 of them and it looks like I messed up with Grace too so I am a bit frustrated. I have seen plenty others have great success with FFOF. But we'll see, maybe they will explode and I can stop being a crybaby.

if,,

you soaked the soil at the beginning, as you maybe stated,, that can be a problem, for sure,, i have done similar in a small cup/pot and it would never dry out,, so easy,, in a small pot, once the soil is 'moist', it takes so little more moisture to make it 'wet' instead of moist.

if,,

your humidity is near 80% of there abouts,, that air is near saturated with moisture as well,, one needs that wet air out of there for plants to dry out,,

if,,

you want to save those plants, i think you can,, easy,, they look healthy, going by your purple pics,, you look at them and decide if they look healthy,, if so,, a suggestion only,, take em out of the pots, you know, try to keep all the soil together,, probably will stay together if real wet.

once out of the pots,, around the outside of the dirtball, start rubbing it, removing soil, maybe not too many roots yet,, maybe so,, the odd root damage will not kill it,, remove as much soil as you feel comfortable,, and then repot them, fresh soil,, no water at all,, let the new soil absorb the moisture from the old soil,, cant hurt it much,, if this was a tomato, i would have no worries doing this,, and this is a hardier plant than a tomato,,

just a suggestion is all,, cheers mz

Back
Top Bottom