Jubes - Soil - Nirvana Blue Mystic Autos - 2013

try not to write them off just yet.
try spraying their leaves with a little water, it may help (i know its hard to get ones head around overwatering causes drought issues).

wilting doesnt always mean dying, ive had plants wilt so badly they practically curl up on the floor, but with correction they can fight back within a day or two if their needs are met.

and dont think nothing about a few little mistakes....sometimes perfectly normal logic has flaws when it comes to our plants.

for example, its easy to believe that 'the bigger the pot, the bigger the plant' this is actually quite a true rule, but there are considerations like the wet and dry cycle of the soil.

a huge pot of soil like that NEEDS a big plant with large roots in order to drain the water away at a sufficient speed or it just sits there in the soil getting stale and then causing rot.

o2 my friend. its all about o2. adding peroxide, using bubblers when you make your plants drink, mixing high volumes of perlite in your soil, plus many other techniques are used by many many gardners to deal with o2 issues.

overwatering is the biggest killer of domestic farming everywhere, so dont be embarrased that you made a mistake that almost everyone has made some time in their lives....how you think i know so much about it ;)

so I have only saved one plant and I'm hoping it will come thru I lost all 5 of them except one. :( sad face today, but anyway I got a new batch of Autos going Called Auto Stones, and one Feminized Northern Light witch I started just in case of this happening two weeks ago and now they are growing good the 3 auto stones are now getting their first true leaves and also the Northern Lights is almost on its second true leaves. I will be posting the pic of my only Auto Blue Mystic Survivor. tomorrow it look good the inner growth didn't get effected like the others the internode budding flowers are still green and dense and not wilting and my main cola is still looking good so im happy that I saved at least one. Just to let everyone know that I am going to purchase Perlite tomorrow at my garden center to mix up my next batch of soil or im going to go to my hydroponic store to purchase the fox farm potting soil for my new babies that I have coming in the mail sometime next week

Well I'm back after a couple of days too relax here are my new pic of my blue mystic that survived
image984.jpg
image980.jpg

Well I'm back after a couple of days too relax here are my new pic of my blue mystic that survived

Where......:smokin:

I have a question did ur buds add weight during the last two weeks and also what did u get in grams off ur plant?

I don't think I let mine go long enough. I went with breeders time but has been told most plants pack on weight at the end.

Very nice, turned out way better than mine did and you're not even done yet. I think I put mine through a lot of stress maybe that's why she didn't turn out as good. Definite reps!!!

I tried to give you reps but it wouldn't let me. It says I have to spread some love around first...But you get a big thumbs up from me...:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom