Advanced LED Grow - Nirvana Auto Flowering

Week 7 Update

Not much to say ... Blue Mystics still budding well though losing color ... Northern Light looks healthy enough but buds are not nearly as big as BMs' ... soil ph still holding steady at 6.6 ... with only 3-4 weeks to go I'm just going to stick w/ the basics and not attempt any radical changes .... going to let them get good and dry and then water w/ ph 6.0 along w/ Cal/Mag and Liquid Karma. The Blue Mystics look further along than they really are and are frosting nicely ...

:thumb:

7_21_a.JPG

7_21_b.JPG

7_21_c.JPG

Nine Weeks from Seed... Coming to the end of the grow ... 1 ABM is about ready and all three have been switched to pure RO water ... Thinking of running BioBizz for my next grow. All things considered, these plants did all right although the buds on the Northern Lights are unimpressive ... Probably take the one BM down next week and let the others grow for another week or two ...

:thumb:

Harvested all three plants this week. Each one will be good for slightly more than an oz dry ... One is already at 62% rh and nicely fills a 1/2 gal jar ... nice brown/green color to the buds ... I let the other two go a few more days until the buds were good and ready ... Oddly, I've planted a Nirvana auto Northern Light seed in each of my last grows ... each time the plant was healthy but the buds were disappointing compared to the buds on the auto Blue Mystics ... My grow space is a closet in my office. I leave the door open so light spills into the room. I noticed that the LED light was bothering my eyes. I have noticed a considerable improvement in eye comfort since harvest. I do not remember having this problem w/ smaller LED lights w/ the same spectrums ... I should have photos of weed in jars and maybe a bud shot or two later in the month ... thanks to all for joining along w/ my grow ...

Next grow starts 11/1/2013 ... :thumb:

Harvested all three plants this week. Each one will be good for slightly more than an oz dry ... One is already at 62% rh and nicely fills a 1/2 gal jar ... nice brown/green color to the buds ... I let the other two go a few more days until the buds were good and ready ... Oddly, I've planted a Nirvana auto Northern Light seed in each of my last grows ... each time the plant was healthy but the buds were disappointing compared to the buds on the auto Blue Mystics ... My grow space is a closet in my office. I leave the door open so light spills into the room. I noticed that the LED light was bothering my eyes. I have noticed a considerable improvement in eye comfort since harvest. I do not remember having this problem w/ smaller LED lights w/ the same spectrums ... I should have photos of weed in jars and maybe a bud shot or two later in the month ... thanks to all for joining along w/ my grow ...

Next grow starts 11/1/2013 ... :thumb:

The bright light can give me a headache REAL quick. Why I always wear sunglasses when open tent.

Congrats on harvest +reps

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Hi Chester, this is the first time I have heard of pony tailing a grow. Is this a substitute for lst? I am about to start a new new group of autos and was planning to lst them but this would be interesting to try on a few. I to am looking forward to your progress. It should be fun.
Good luck!
Oops I didn't realize I commented on a closed post.

Back
Top Bottom