Nirvana Auto Blue Mystic + Advanced LEDs

Chester001

Photos below are of a 16 day old Nirvana Blue Mystic auto using a Nirvana Soil Tab for fertilizer. Grow has zero cooling other than fans so temperatures have been ranging from 82F* - 87F* w/ the lights being off from 2-6pm. I've grown ABM many times and found it to be a hardy plant w/ a good yield of quality buds. Light is a
DS100 ... I have additional lights available depending on growth ...
:thumb:

Nirvana auto Blue Mystic / Advanced LED grow

3 weeks w/ Temperatures hovering between 82 an 87 degrees ... No sign of sex yet ... :thumb:

DSCN026813.JPG

DSCN02678.JPG

How is that auto doing?

Good of you to ask ... the latest photos are at 5 weeks ... Soil tab is wearing out after 4 weeks as shown by nutrient deficiency ... I switched to Sea Grow Flower/Bloom 4-26-26 on the last feeding 1 tsp/gal ... Still feeding Silica Blast 1 tsp/gal ; Wet Betty 1 tsp/gal ; Cal/Mag+ 2 tsp/gal... I believe the deficiency was caused by hunger more than anything else ... Soil ph 6.4 ... Min/Max temps 83*-88* ... no AC just fans ... current lighting is 1 DS100 + 1 Extreme Flower 120 ... RO water ...

DSCN031010.JPG

DSCN030912.JPG

DSCN03128.JPG

Couple deficiency pics ...

DSCN030311.JPG

DSCN030612.JPG

Plants have been fed twice since the deficiency photos were taken ... The feeding before last I gave it Roots Organic Buddha Bloom and that cleared up the deficiency almost completely ... I've been under the impression that the Nirvana Soil Tabs fed for 6 weeks but the last two grows they only went 4 weeks ... next grow w/ this soil will get amended w/ Bone Meal to add a little phosphorus ... I like Nirvana soil and flower tabs but there isn't much info available on their use ...

I think you are doing the right thing with the tabs. It's hard to burn your plants with those. They're the kind that releases nutrients every time you water them, right? And then you can pick up at around 3-4 weeks and start adding N. I hate to read grow journals that got abandoned because they started out too strong with the nutes. Success stories are much more fun :)

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom