NugMan's First Indoor Grow

well i hope it all ends up good, looking for s trike blizzard

hope it looks good for what ever the hell you said too!:)

ok so do you think it would be harmful to remove its third oldest set of fan leaves (first 5 fingers) im order to allow more light to the future bud sites, i its first and second were removed about 5 days ago, the ones i want to remove not are super fat and obstruct allot of light

these right here
DSC053781.JPG

I would leave them, but that's me. I would just tie her down to get the better light on more of her. She's not going to get too big, so you should be able to get good light coverage on all of her by lsting her. Ultimately, it's up to you. Also, I have only a little experiance with autos, I grew out a free fruity chronic juice once, but that's it.

Very nice!

Thanks tactical!
I re did the lst a little yesterday about 30 mintues after watering.
pics at 3:30 when the lights come back on

i like it!!!

ok guys, i have noticed how many secondary buds in getting so in light of this i have taken it upon my self to do a little auto-defoliation
I did it last night and these pictures are from this morning, no signs of stress and grew like 2 inches!
here she is, juvia the rain woman
DSC054762.JPG
DSC05481.JPG

defoliated area
DSC054772.JPG
DSC054801.JPG
DSC054791.JPG
DSC054781.JPG

she is looking yummy brother :yummy:

thanks fish! shes getting pretty big, i reckon ill probably get an oz off of her;)

you may get suprised thats a sativa aint it? I can see a long time before you will know for sure:)

as long as you can resist the urge to chop too early yes I think you will get more then a oz

thats beautifull brother, real nice indeed:)

Back
Top Bottom