Blue Mystic Autos + LEDs + Bubbles

Yet again simply amazing good job endive the final stretch is coming to an end picture perfect bro congrats on the great meds :slide::slide:

Endive, those are absolutely beautiful buds, my friend! :goodjob:

Low-right MAY be deficient in something, but it's sure NOT tricomes!

:bravo: :welldone:

Thank you, Sir!

LOL! Or seeds either, she has a couple nice ones that have lost the green sheen and I think are mature enough to be viable, which is a bonus, as I'm harvesting her for trichome maturity and not seeds.

But two came down on Sunday! Update to follow a bit later today, hopefully.

Thanks for dropping in Mr. K! :grinjoint:

Hey Endive, your Blue Mystic plants are beautiful, mine are on day 14 and if they end up half as nice as yours I will be stoked.

:goodluck:
No worries, you (and your girls') will do just fine! Mine seemed slow the first 2-3 weeks, but once the bloom kicked in it was so fun to rush home every evening, before lights out just to see how much they'd grown that day.

You have a journal up?

Wow Endive! They look breathtaking. You'll be so glad you gave them time to finish right. :peace:

Thank you BlueDog,
It's harder as each day passes, but we're still holding out on the two biggest (they'll be at least 80% of the total harvest) for their trichomes to say "We're Ready!"

The two smallest are now cut, their trichs flashed to opaque, in what seemed like just a couple days. But more on that later!

Wow!
Pictures are crazy sick!
Tons of crystals everywhere,white like snow:)
There looking amazing,:popcorn::tokin:

Thanks my good man, great to hear from you!
I've been spoiled in both grows to have had two "white" strain varieties, but these are twice as coated at the Bubblelicious. I look forward to cleaning out the kief box in a month or so :)

WOW them girls are crazy yummy looking endive:)

Hey turtle! Thanks man, I'm really interested in your Hash Plant. I tried some hash recently and WOW! The taste, the aroma, the effect... I'd love to find a plant with buds that smell/taste like hash.

This was from Sunday Feb, 13...

We are at week 9 of 12/12, Top-Mid and Low-Left got the chop today, Trichs on them started changing last week, and exponentially every day since. The timing seemed right, so after re-checking them, It was go! A quick cut and rough trim and into the box to dry.

The remains of Top-Mid and Low-Left.
DSC03440_LL-TM.jpg

The last two Blue Mystics remain...
DSC03424T_L-LR.jpg

Top-Left and Low-Right are the two that made the most of their spaces early. No new growth on TL, her trichs are mostly clear, but the change seems to be kicking in. Low-Right is really close as well, but just may be adding a list-ditch effort to procreate, as I noticed several new white hairs popping up on some of the main buds. The one seed she has (that I can see anyway), is nearly ripe as well.

Top-Left form the back-side, or the "dark side of the moon" as I sometimes call it.
DSC03428backside.jpg

Nothing remarkably massive, but there are quite a few of these "little tops".
DSC03431-ozium.jpg

The update:
Friday, February 18

Early smoke report...
Low-Left: She was clipped 60/40% milky/clear.
  • Yield: 12 grams, manicured.
  • Smoke: Very mild almost neutral, but smooth & pleasant on the inhale. Expands in the chest gently, and I get a head rush on the exhale with a faint diesel-fuel aroma.
  • Effect: A head-trip (for sure) and body mix, comes on like a lion and out like a lamb. Spacey & energetic.

Top-Mid: 80% Milky, 20% clear/ambering
  • Yield: 7 grams, manicured.
  • No reports yet, I'm trying to let her cure out in the jar for at least 2 weeks. (wish me luck on that...)

Congrats on your mini-harvest endive! The girls are looking gorgeous. Keep in mind if you count by when flowers started to appear you're probably more like 7 1/2 weeks. Be patient grasshopper :)

Congrats on your mini-harvest endive! The girls are looking gorgeous. Keep in mind if you count by when flowers started to appear you're probably more like 7 1/2 weeks. Be patient grasshopper :)

You are my voice of reason in the hyper-excitment of near harvest time!

I've taken the difference in 12/12 time and flower time to heart. I was a bit premature with my last Bubblelicious I cut, but this time I closely followed each plant towards the end. Gauging the color & condition of the trichomes and a little intuition this time, I feel good about each cut being right when I want it to be.

After the first rounds of "testing", from a quality standpoint, I'm very pleased. :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom