RQS Blue Mystic LED Superponic Grow - From Seed to Smoke

I hope I dont put off a sense off a paid good :laugh: jk hahaha. Might have to break out the dvds!! :)
Good day to ya stealth!! :)

You don't give off that vibe at all, lol. It was just a paranoid brain fart cause I'm close to harvest.:)
And a good weed to you also. ;)

you got some very nice looking plants,

well done

Thanks for taking the time to stop in DP, I'm really looking forward to smoking my own top shelf buds that I've grown from seed. Its gonna be a rewarding experience.;)
Also really super duper looking forward to next round, so I can put into practice all the stuff I've learned. Every round I want to increase my yield until I've maxed out the space. I know I can get more out of the closets than I did this round.

Lookin yummy boss!

Keep up the stellar work.

Late as always! here at last and god damn your looking sweet! love the set up, will read back when I get chance.

Thanks for stopping in and the compliments guys, I'm about 3 weeks from harvest on this grow, so you made it Just in time. Pull up a bean bag and get comfy. ;)

I will strive toward the SG standard. Every square inch of those Cabs is clean and utilized superbly. The bud development for the limited space is literally insane and his harvest is gonna be huge!

Thank you very much Sky, That means a lot. I'm doing something right I guess. ;)

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend and a Happy Thanksgiving if your in Canada.
I had an awesome weekend at the cottage with the family. The lake was mirror calm, and it was nice and sunny, with all the fall colors in the mountains, Its so nice this time of year. My wife and I also celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary on the Oct 11th, so all in all, It was a great weekend. ;)

Today is day 49 since flip to 12/12, the plants are doing amazing, trichombs are about 50% clear 50% cloudy and the buds are really starting to swell nicely. I Changed the reservoir and gave the plants their last feeding today. It was a little less than a half strength feeding, I got the PPM's down to 600, and a 10 day flush starts this Sunday coming up. Its getting so close to harvest, I can't wait. ;)

Today's Stats
Day 49 since flip to 12/12
PPM= 603
PH= 5.8
Air Temp= 76F
Water Temp= 69F
RH= 49%

The Girls. I was playing with my camera settings today and also tried some shots with the flash.

IMG_002748.JPG

IMG_002849.JPG

IMG_002945.JPG

IMG_003050.JPG

IMG_003540.JPG

IMG_003441.JPG

IMG_003640.JPG

IMG_003935.JPG

IMG_003836.JPG

IMG_004234.JPG

IMG_007030.JPG

IMG_005137.JPG

IMG_005043.JPG

IMG_006928.JPG

That's it for another update, next update coming on Thursday night when I go to start flush on the other closet. Thanks to everyone for following my journal, its almost done, harvest in just under 3 weeks. I can see the green light at the end of the tunnel. ;)
As always comments and questions are always welcome, and until next time, stay medicated my friends.
:rollit:

very nice,

are you sure they will be ready in 10 days, the pistils still look nice and healthy, i know its best to go on the trichs but usually the trichs shrink and turn brown just as the plant turns 100% cloudy, maybe you have timed in spot on and it will be done in 10 days, it dont look like its far off to be honest, certainly looks like some very frosty bud,

well done

very nice,

are you sure they will be ready in 10 days, the pistils still look nice and healthy, i know its best to go on the trichs but usually the trichs shrink and turn brown just as the plant turns 100% cloudy, maybe you have timed in spot on and it will be done in 10 days, it dont look like its far off to be honest, certainly looks like some very frosty bud,

well done

No, today was the last feeding, next week (7 days) I start a 10 day flush, so in total we are looking at 17 days until harvest.

oh ok, i should of read your post right, thats plenty of time,

No worries DP, I think it will be enough time, but I'm flexible. I'm gonna use the scope I have to check the trichombs and if they need a couple of extra days during flush, I'll let them have it. ;)

Hi everyone, hope your all having a good week, the weekend is almost here.;)

I went to visit my plants tonight, and things are going very well. The buds are looking great and pistils are starting to turn brown all over the plant, trichombs are looking good, she's almost ready.
No real work tonight, I just topped up the water levels and PH'd the water. I'm going to start the flush on this closet on Sunday, and expecting to harvest on the 30th. Happy Halloween, Treats please.:passitleft:
Tried to get lots of pics in regular lighting tonight so you can see the colors of the buds. Enjoy....

Today's Stats
Day 52 since flip to 12/12
PPM= 565
PH= 5.8
Air Temp= 74F
Water Temp= 68F
RH= 45%

The Ladies...

IMG_005239.JPG

IMG_005338.JPG

IMG_005440.JPG

IMG_005538.JPG

IMG_005631.JPG

IMG_005831.JPG

IMG_005727.JPG

IMG_006226.JPG

IMG_006327.JPG

IMG_006431.JPG

IMG_006532.JPG

IMG_006635.JPG

IMG_006729.JPG

IMG_006830.JPG

IMG_006929.JPG

IMG_007032.JPG

IMG_007228.JPG

That's it for another update, next one on Sunday when I start the flush on this closet. Questions and comments are always welcome. I hope you all have a good weekend and until next time, stay medicated my friends. ;)

If I had to describe what I see with a single word, that word would be Deliciousy!

Hi everyone, I hope your all having a great weekend and are highly medicated, if you wanna be. ;)

Time for another update on this closet. Today is day 55 since flip to 12/12, and day 1 of the final flush before harvest. :)
I gotta say, I'm more excited to harvest this closet than the first, simply cause this grow is gonna produce more in a smaller area, and I'm excited to find out how much more. ;)

I drained the closet as much as was humanly possible today, and refilled it with RO water, I'm gonna let them flush for 7-10 days before I chop em.
Other than that it was a very light work day on both closets, I just took some pics and scoped out the tricombs to check for ripeness, and that's all. The pics were all taken a couple of hours ago but the time stamp has yesterday's date, sorry, Enjoy the pics.;)

Today's Stats.
Day 55 since flip to 12/12 and Day 1 of flush.
PPM= 80
PH= 5.8
Air Temp= 69F
Water Temp= 61F
RH= 45%

The ladies.
IMG_000866.JPG

IMG_000587.JPG

IMG_000673.JPG

IMG_000772.JPG

IMG_000962.JPG

IMG_001450.JPG

IMG_001155.JPG

IMG_001651.JPG

IMG_002344.JPG

IMG_002852.JPG

IMG_002251.JPG

That's it for today, and I think that's it until I harvest. There's not gonna be much of a change in the next 7 days until I chop em down. I'm going to put the girls in the dark for the last 2-3 days as I've heard this helps with the final push of trichomb production. I will take picks as they come down of each individual plant and give you all an after harvest but pre-dry update. :)
cya.

Like looking forward to the end of school for a summer.

Back
Top Bottom