Supergroomer's Blue Kush Freebie

So I am having a little problem with the BK. I think it might be iron deficiency. The reason I think that, is I just gave them all a good feeding 2 days ago with FF Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom and a good dose of Cal/Mag. I trimmed them up yesterday and today I am seeing some slight discoloration and a bit of clawing. The only thing I can find, is the PH is slightly high @ 7.0. I did not have time to flush her before I came to work. That will have to wait till this afternoon. Look at the pics and tell me what you all think. :peace:

20150615_071835_resized_1.jpg
20150615_071832_resized_1.jpg
20150615_071806_resized_1.jpg

I think you are probably right... I would flush with 5 x pot size with pH'd water and let her set and dry a few days then start back with 1/2 strength nutes until she was good and stable and work up from there.... Do you water with nutes every time you water or do you alternate with nutes then water...:confused: I have found that if I use nutes then plain water every other watering I have no issues with nute burn or clawing... I use purified water so pH is not as big an issue for me as folks that use tap but I do now check my pH after having a problem child in my last grow....:circle-of-love:

I think you are probably right... I would flush with 5 x pot size with pH'd water and let her set and dry a few days then start back with 1/2 strength nutes until she was good and stable and work up from there.... Do you water with nutes every time you water or do you alternate with nutes then water...:confused: I have found that if I use nutes then plain water every other watering I have no issues with nute burn or clawing... I use purified water so pH is not as big an issue for me as folks that use tap but I do now check my pH after having a problem child in my last grow....:circle-of-love:

Thanks for validating what I already thought. :thumb: No I do not feed every water. Usually every other or sometimes every 3rd watering. It depends on how they look. This is the only one of the four in flower that is looking like this. I will flush her when I get home. If I had know there was a problem I would have gotten up a little earlier and flushed her this am. She will just have to wait till I get home. Thanks again for your advise!! :thanks::circle-of-love: :peace:

So I am having a little problem with the BK. I think it might be iron deficiency. The reason I think that, is I just gave them all a good feeding 2 days ago with FF Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom and a good dose of Cal/Mag. I trimmed them up yesterday and today I am seeing some slight discoloration and a bit of clawing. The only thing I can find, is the PH is slightly high @ 7.0. I did not have time to flush her before I came to work. That will have to wait till this afternoon. Look at the pics and tell me what you all think. :peace:

20150615_071835_resized_1.jpg
]

That girl looks root-bound IMO. Nitrogen rich as the green shows, but not burned... Looks like she is only half-way through flower? You could re-pot but half way into flower she is not going to grow new roots. Feed her daily or as needed and get a bigger pot next time? :)

What size pot is she in?

That girl looks root-bound IMO. Nitrogen rich as the green shows, but not burned... Looks like she is only half-way through flower? You could re-pot but half way into flower she is not going to grow new roots. Feed her daily or as needed and get a bigger pot next time? :)

What size pot is she in?

I don't think she is root bound. She is in a 2 gal pot but she was only vegged for about 6 weeks. I don't expect her to be huge. I have not had issues with them getting root bound with that short a veg. My other thought, is it may be Nitrogen Toxicity. I had just fed them about 2 days earlier. The other girls aren't showing any signs, but maybe the BK is just more sensitive. Either way, the flush should help. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom