Supergroomer Adds Pineapple Chunk & Cali Jack to the Mars-Hydro Grow

Here is the Cali Jack. She is 2 weeks.

20150320_161606_resized.jpg

20150320_161623_resized.jpg

Hey what's up supergroomer, I'm disappointed none of the pc's took off I was really looking forward to your grow since I've been thinking about getting some myself. I recently bought a mars II 400 so I've been reading through your grow journals, well I read the ssh grow and I was impressed so I'm definitely gonna keep an eye on this one too.

Thanks Heavy. I am disappointed too. 3 out of 5 (so far) bad seeds. Very sad. I am happy to say that the Cali Jack is doing great. Another week or so and I think she will go to flower. I also have the Blue Kush that is looking good and a White Widow (the BK and WW were freebies from Herbies!! Thanks guys!) It is sad that the Free seeds take off and the expensive ones are duds (Not blaming anyone);) I am just happy things are growing well for me.:volcano-smiley:

Good luck man, I would love to see pc under the mars 400 but yeah I wouldn't hold my breath. If they don't pop you should email herbies and let them know, they should definitely take care of you.

I have already emailed with them. They said to reference this order on my next one and they would take care of it. ;)

Just a quick update for anyone interested. The PC seems like it is going to be a bust. The germinated seed has been in soil for 5 or 6 days and still nothing. I will give it a little longer but I have my doubts that anything will come of it.

On a positive note, the Cali Jack is doing great, along with the Ice. The Train Wreck is doing well witht he popcorn buds getting bigger and definitely more frosty. I will probably take the rest down today (time to break out the MB2 and make some oil and maybe some glycerin tincture.) Here are some pics from yesterday.

20150330_075149_resized.jpg
20150330_075144_resized.jpg

I just started my first grow journal last month and one of my choices was Pineapple Chunk. It went into a water glass and cracked. I put it in a rock wool cube but never produced much of a taproot after 13 days. Just read about your PC in this journal and decided I didn't need the patience of a saint and never get anything from it. My White Widow is doing well but my Chocolate Kush is stalled too. Threw another PC and CK into the pH tested water glass. Don't want the WW getting too far ahead.
:cheer: Come on seeds!

Has anyone grown a PC to harvest this last year?

Back
Top Bottom