SanibelGreen's 600w Pineapple Chunk Grow

Hey sanibel if you like density and like the quick flower time like you had with the chunk then you should look into G13 Labs Gigabud.

That is a 8wk strain with rock solid nugs that may or may not be worth your time. Just looking out bro, keep it green!

I am looking for a mold resistant and large giver. FL humidity is a nightmare!

SG

NICE
Barneys Farm Vanilla Kush is CANNABIS CUP WINNER 2009!! Vanilla Kush is an incredible new Indica-dominant strain and is one of the most fragrant, full-flavoured and potent plants that Barneys Farm have ever offered. Vanilla Kush genetics come from Kashmir and Afghan. The intense aromas from large, dense colas –heavily speckled with red and gold trichromes – bring to mind wild vanilla and lavender, accented with lemon and orange peel. Once lit, the floral and herbal aromas become more concentrated and the smoke offers sweet flavours. Vanilla Kush grows to about 55- 60cm in height indoors and takes her cannabis seeds 60-65 days to flower. Outdoor harvest time is the end of September. Her THC is strong of 22%. The strong, long lasting high allows the mind to relax and eases muscle tension.

Available in 5 and 10 seeds

I will fly it over to you NOW!! :surf:

NICE
Barneys Farm Vanilla Kush is CANNABIS CUP WINNER 2009!! Vanilla Kush is an incredible new Indica-dominant strain and is one of the most fragrant, full-flavoured and potent plants that Barneys Farm have ever offered. Vanilla Kush genetics come from Kashmir and Afghan. The intense aromas from large, dense colas —heavily speckled with red and gold trichromes — bring to mind wild vanilla and lavender, accented with lemon and orange peel. Once lit, the floral and herbal aromas become more concentrated and the smoke offers sweet flavours. Vanilla Kush grows to about 55- 60cm in height indoors and takes her cannabis seeds 60-65 days to flower. Outdoor harvest time is the end of September. Her THC is strong of 22%. The strong, long lasting high allows the mind to relax and eases muscle tension.

Available in 5 and 10 seeds

I will fly it over to you NOW!! :surf:

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

SG

pretty ladies!

I want something that yields good as well. Need my first harvest to bring me lots of good smoke. I think Dec is when i should be harvesting just around the time school ends so I can get my :lot-o-toke: on

The VK sounds good, any kush strain sounds like some promising smoke to me, but thats just my two cents.

I have a couple of OG Kush finishing up right now. I have grown it for 3 rotations and it is a good producer if you have the time. The clones seem to do better with 4 full weeks of veg vs. the usual 2 1/2 to 3 weeks for the Afghan Gooey. It is a tall plant and is one of the reasons I will not be growing any more of it after this. It is an awsome plant for a true scrog and the smoke is stunning! My patients and I lean more toward the Indicas.:Rasta:

pretty ladies!

I want something that yields good as well. Need my first harvest to bring me lots of good smoke. I think Dec is when i should be harvesting just around the time school ends so I can get my :lot-o-toke: on

Ya rock lock is looking pretty appealing...it is suppose to be heavy heavy giver :)

The VK sounds good, any kush strain sounds like some promising smoke to me, but thats just my two cents.

True, just kind of wanting to try something different = /

I have a couple of OG Kush finishing up right now. I have grown it for 3 rotations and it is a good producer if you have the time. The clones seem to do better with 4 full weeks of veg vs. the usual 2 1/2 to 3 weeks for the Afghan Gooey. It is a tall plant and is one of the reasons I will not be growing any more of it after this. It is an awsome plant for a true scrog and the smoke is stunning! My patients and I lean more toward the Indicas.:Rasta:

Ya rock lock I think is like 100% Indica so lookin good :)

SG

I have a rocklock going now. looks like it will be a nice producer. I'll post some pics tonight or in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom