SanibelGreen's 600w Pineapple Chunk Grow

Nice.. :bravo:

That strain seemed like she went so quick. :yahoo:

Barneys says 55 days, they are not lying. The front right could have gone a couple more days but whatever it is not as dense as I like but whatever. Like I said, I think I have a total cluster of phenos.

SG

Nice lookin haul there SG. :bravo:

Thank you Doctor!

What does it smell like in the room, fruit or Pineapple...?
You had a nice grow and I found it informative.
Thank you :welldone:

Oddly enough I keep staying on these phenos, 2 right ones smell of obvious pineapple while the two on the left are like a fruit punch. People say o ya smells fruity when it barely does but my place is fumigated with fruit right now.

SG,:welldone::yahoo::bravo:, to a great harvest. Once again,MMMMMMMMMMM Pineapples!

Pineapples yes indeed, v2.0 soon :)

way to go sg, i harvested cj to day :)

How did the CJ turn out? I forget did you top that beast?

damn you sg damn you! :grinjoint: just kidding man thats awesome! I'll bet your one proud papa for sure :bravo:

Proud but unsure, two definitiely were ready other two maybe a little early.. ow ell though

any picture updates, i want to see those fatties;-) awesome grow m8

Last post on Page 36 mate :)

Great haul SG! I can't wait to see the smoke report. Really interesting about getting some many different phenoms of the same strain. I wonder if that is typical for that strain? :bravo::welldone:

From what I have been reading about other new strains is that some like new cars or technology like cell phones and computer parts in the way that kinks need to be worked out first before you have that great product you are looking for, being a relatively new strain and all with a bunch of different strains combined you can see results like this early on, I am hoping the next batch is more honed in, making it a solid strain. However 55 days , they are not lying what so ever. Mold and disease resistant too it is a no brainer.

Any questions guys let me know!

SG

Hey SG,

Looks great SG!!! I am ready to enlist my services to help you with the smoke report!!!:joint: My services are free!!

My seaplane is full of gas and I am ready to fly!!! :surf:

Back
Top Bottom